Dr.Hobo2

ooc// Okay, I'm back...so, where to now? And we have yet to see a heartless. :O

Transient Link

ooc/ as if on que..

ic/ suddenly black creatures with yellows eyes surrounded them

"WHAT THE HELL!" he pulled out his keyblade

"what are they!"

Triforce_Luigi

Luw drew his Keyblade and pointed it at the creatures. "Thundaga!" he yelled and lightning rained down on them.

Transient Link

"quick to act arnt you?"

he slashed an nearby creature and it dissapeared in black smog

Dr.Hobo2

"I don't know but they don't seem pretty nice." Dimentiono said pointing his key blade at them. He then felt s sharp pain go through his body. It didn't seem like it was the black creatures that did it but Dimentiono thought otherwise. "You are like that of a cheap fighter!" He pointed his keyblade at the monsters again. "Chaos Blast!" He shouted it out with all his heart but nothing happened. What! What happened to my magic!?!? "Chaos Blast!" He said it even louder but still nothing happened. "CHAOS BLAST!" He was now yelling it out loosing the calmness he had before. GAH! What happened to ME!?!? He then ran towards them and slashed at them.

Ooc// OMG! Minor plot twist!

Transient Link

"HA at least my stuff still works! PHAZON FIRE!"

nothing happened

"hey! PHAZON FIRE!"

nothing again

"what the hell!"

Triforce_Luigi

"Whats wrong, oh great and corny poet?" aske Lux sarcastically as he slashed.

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah shut up and keep fighting." He then shot just a regular magic blast at one of them. Well...I still got that although it's one of my weakest attacks. One of the creatures came up behind him. "Oh no you don't." He teleported right before it attacked but when he teleported back, he was still in the same spot. Wait...I was supposed to teleport above him. He slashed at it as it dissapeared into a puff of black smoke.

Transient Link

"cmon work darn you!"

suddenly the sword appeared

"now thats what im talking about"

he used it to slash at one of the heartless it dissapeared right before it hit
"HEY!'
the thing lunged at him

"no you dont!" he vanquished it with is keyblade"

Triforce_Luigi

"Firaga!" yelled Lux and fire swirled around him.

Dr.Hobo2

A heartless clawed at Dimentiono hitting him. "Ow!" He swung around at the creature but it had gone into the ground as a shadow. "Hey!" He tried hitting it while it was flat on the ground but it just made a clang hitting the ground. "So that's how you want to play? You're not the only one who can change dimentional form!" He flattened himself onto the ground and slashed at the heartless making it dissapear. He then returned to his regualer form. "When will this fighting stop?"