News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

the respark of the key blade wars

Started by Transient Link, September 28, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver stopped at a bar/inn called "The Post". He walked in to find only a few people scattered throughout the place. Calm music played throughout the small, slightly dank area. Harver sat down at the bar, where no one was sitting at. The bartender was bored, and had been cleaning glasses when Harver walked in. With his usual sigh, he said to the bartender, "One Strawberry Shanto*, thanks." The bartender went away to obey his command.

He looked up at the ceiling, with his hood draping over the chair he was sitting on. The bartender quickly returned with a drink that had red stuff in it, with a small dash of whipped cream on the top. "Thanks." He simply said, taking out 500 munny. "Keep the change." He said, taking the straw and slowly sipping the drink. Man... it certainly will be hard for those wielders... He thought.

After quickly draining half the glass, he felt something in his mind trigger. Wha-?! He then heard a faint explosion, which a normal person might not hear. He dashed out of the inn, leaving his unfinished drink at the bar. What's going on?

OOC// A Shanto (which I made up) is a drink that resembles a smoothie, but much creamier. It also has a certain degree of taste and texture depending on the kind you ask for.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono kept slashing at the heartless and shooting an occasional blast at one of them. "These monters are like that of a river. They never stops and they keep on coming!"

Triforce_Luigi

"Hey! Harvey or whatever! Help!" yelled Lux, seeing Harver.

Light

Upon seeing Lux, the others, and the Heartless, Harver gasped. Already?! He looked at the dozens of Heartless surrounding the three Keyblade wielders. Now's no time to panic. Harver told himself. He took a deep breath in and closed his eyes, which unfortunately for him was right when a Shadow leapt at him.

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono teleported to defend Harver but he teleported short of him so he ran up to the jumping heartless and slashed at it making it dissapear.

Transient Link

ic/ "nows not the time to be closing your eyes harver!"

he yelled as he slashed a few more of the creatures

"I think we need an escape plan!"

Light

Harver's eyes snapped open. "I'm way ahead of you." Seemingly out of nowhere, a black book appeared in his hand. He opened to a random page and place his palm on it. May the power of Darkness not prevail, but Light take its place... He felt the Heartless' aura around him, knowing well that he was trapped. ...Thus Darkness is destroyed! His eyes shown a bright blue. "Ice Chamber!" He shouted. All around him, every Heartless was frozen in place, encased in ice crystals. "End!" The crystals shattered, along with the contents within. Not a trace of ice nor darkness remained.

Harver sighed as the book disappeared and his eyes returned to normal. "You guys need to be more careful."

Transient Link

"woah...how you do that?"

he made his keyblade dissapear

"hey thats weird by weapon is working again..."

he retracted the gun back into its watch like form

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...very interesting." Dimentiono said teleporting over to Harver to look at the book. Hm...My magic is coming back but who was the one that got rid of it during the fight?...Could it be my...No he's suposed to be dead!

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 28, 2007, 07:32:33 AM
"Hm...very interesting." Dimentiono said teleporting over to Harver to look at the book. Hm...My magic is coming back but who was the one that got rid of it during the fight?...Could it be my...No he's suposed to be dead!

OOC// The book disappeared in my last post.

IC// Harver looked at Wolf and gave him a small grin. "It's called years of training."

Transient Link

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 28, 2007, 09:28:29 AM

IC// Harver looked at Wolf and gave him a small grin. "It's called years of training."

ic/ "meh.....so will you reconsider joining us?"

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 28, 2007, 09:28:29 AM

Ooc// Well, Dimentiono was currios and wanted to see it.

Ic// "What was that book you had before. It sort of looked like...the Dark Prognosticus." Dimentiono said curiously.

Light

Harver stared inquisitively (sp?) at Dimentiono. "A Dark what?"

Dr.Hobo2

"...Nevermind. You wouldn't know anyways." Dimentiono said with a sigh. "That was a dumb question to ask someone like you anyways."

Transient Link

"uh huh... yah this is way over my head..."