News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

the respark of the key blade wars

Started by Transient Link, September 28, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 28, 2007, 02:15:48 PM
"...Nevermind. You wouldn't know anyways." Dimentiono said with a sigh. "That was a dumb question to ask someone like you anyways."
Harver now had a scowl on his face. "And what's that supposed to mean?" He asked, ignoring Wolf's question.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Transient Link

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 28, 2007, 05:16:17 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 28, 2007, 02:15:48 PM
"...Nevermind. You wouldn't know anyways." Dimentiono said with a sigh. "That was a dumb question to ask someone like you anyways."
Harver now had a scowl on his face. "And what's that supposed to mean?" He asked, ignoring Wolf's question.
"Nothing..." Dimentiono said walking away. "Just that you wouldn't know about such a thing."

Transient Link

"you like making people mad at you dont you?

Light

Harver gave his genuine sigh. "Whatever you say. Like I said earlier, I'll be around." With that, he started walking back in the direction towards The Post.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 05:42:07 PM
"No not really." Dimentiono said. "It's just that the people around me have short attention spans." He teleported up onto one of the rooftops and sat down. "What we should be worrying about now is the fact that we need to know where to go."

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 28, 2007, 05:48:29 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 05:42:07 PM
"No not really." Dimentiono said. "It's just that the people around me have short attention spans." He teleported up onto one of the rooftops and sat down. "What we should be worrying about now is the fact that we need to know where to go."

"I guess.."

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Yeah...but in all sereousness...where are we going now? :P

Transient Link

ooc/ lol Im not sure where you want to go? oh wait!

ic/ well lets explore this city.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// I'm just assuming that your Ic was your character talking.

Ic// "Alright then. I guess we should." Dimentiono said floating down from the rooftop. "Which way should we start." He looked around.

Transient Link

"dunno what does the cocky one think?"

Light

Harver returned to The Post and was thankful to see his Shanto still sitting on the bar, where he left it. He took a sigh and started drinking it again.

Triforce_Luigi

"I am guessing you mean me? I hardly care. And poet guy, dont assume that no one knows what your Dark Prognosticus is because they are not from the same world."

Light

Harver sipped the drink and closed his eyes. Man, what a night... He opened his eyes and looked to the nearest clock. 11 P.M. He sighed. Harver finished up the Shanto and talked to the innkeeper. "Any rooms available?" Harver asked her.

She smiled innocently. "Yes, but it may take a while to get it ready... it'll be ready in about an hour." Harver sighed.

"Thanks." He said, and he walked out. Huh... an hour to kill...

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 28, 2007, 07:39:58 PM
"I am guessing you mean me? I hardly care. And poet guy, dont assume that no one knows what your Dark Prognosticus is because they are not from the same world."
"Well...I suppose you're right." Dimentiono said with a shrug. For once that is. "You know, this place does seem a bit...unpopulated." He looked around not spotting many people.