News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

the respark of the key blade wars

Started by Transient Link, September 28, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"There is a bar there and a shop there. It would be illogical to assume that the area is unpopulated. Gah, I gotta stop talking like those idiot scholars at home!"

Dr.Hobo2

"You know...speaking of home. We don't know much about anybody else's homes." Dimentiono said.

Triforce_Luigi

"True. If Harver is right and we need to work together, then we need to know each other."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yes, that is right." Dimentiono said. Wow, when he's not sarcastic, he's pretty smart. It's like the perfection that is hidden in all the flaws. "I suppose I should start out. I come from a land where the normal laws of physics and science don't exist. Most things that are impossible in these worlds were possible there. That place was called the Dimentional Rift."

Triforce_Luigi

"I am from a world called Lycae. It could be considered a scientific utopia. But Shadows roam, waiting to suck out your spirit. Scholars try to battle them, but they are only able to harness the Shadow energy into weapons."

Dr.Hobo2

"It seems we come from two entirely different worlds if you look at it." Dimentiono said with a chuckle.

Triforce_Luigi

"Yet we were both chosen to wield the Keyblade... What about Wolf?

Transient Link

ooc/ yah you can take control of small characters without my permission (like bartenders, inkeepers etc) just the important characters you have to ask me about(like orginization 13 mems as an example)

Transient Link

Ic/ "well as you may have guessed im from a scientfic eutopia. Not much there really mostly corruption"

Transient Link

ah yes... so dimentiono shall we stroll around town?

Dr.Hobo2

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 30, 2007, 02:27:42 PM
"Yes, we shall." Dimentiono said.
ooc//luigi we will pretend you are with us just quiet

ic//he lined up next to him and started walking down the road. "so where you learn such strange magic?"

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// I'll excuse your bad grammar this time. :P j/k

Ic// "Well." Dimentiono started off. "I learned everything from my older brother and he's much better at it." He looked around to see the buildings around him. "And when I say much better, I mean MUCH better!"

Transient Link

he laughed "but you are so sweet at teleporting."

Dr.Hobo2

"Thank you" he said bowing at the comment. "But...You know how I can duplicate myself by 2...well he can do well over 100 with ease!" He said. "He was like a hurricane ready to attack an unsuspecting kindengarden picnic."