mewtwo
13 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 09:00:37 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2007, 08:59:43 PM
Wait, I know how Sonic can be in the Story. :O

how is that?
He just have the excuse like "Hiiii guys! I was walking and my games are so getting worse, can I join to this thing?"
And one of us will warn the rest of the group like  Mario:"(wispers) F****** Sonic is coming"
Link: "What?"
Mario: "(Wispers louder) F****** Sonic is coming!*
Fox: "That's his name, F****** Sonic is coming* :D

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2007, 09:42:10 PM

how is that?
He just have the excuse like "Hiiii guys! I was walking and my games are so getting worse, can I join to this thing?"
And one of us will warn the rest of the group like  Mario:"(wispers) F****** Sonic is coming"
sonic games arent getting worse....sonic rush adventure, secret rings, and next. gen. were three of the best sonic games ive ever played! way better than sonic adventure dx and 2 battle...all sonic games are underrated and abused until u play em...then u see how theyre better...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 04:45:31 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2007, 09:42:10 PM

how is that?
sonic games arent getting worse....sonic rush adventure, secret rings, and next. gen. were three of the best sonic games ive ever played! way better than sonic adventure dx and 2 battle...all sonic games are underrated and abused until u play em...then u see how theyre better...
Metroid Prime is defeating him, you know.

Triforce_Luigi

[spoiler]
STH had an intricate storyline. Parts could be better, but I was happy with Silver and Blaze. But it was sad. Poor Blaze... :'( [spoiler]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 27, 2007, 06:41:20 PM
[spoiler]
STH had an intricate storyline. Parts could be better, but I was happy with Silver and Blaze. But it was sad. Poor Blaze... :'( [spoiler]

You really know how to put the wrong code for the spoiler button.

Triforce_Luigi

I dislike the spoiler button. Intensely.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 27, 2007, 06:41:20 PM
[spoiler]

story was great...gameplay was better....graphics were excellent...game was long...the only thing i didnt like was the loading times...

Triforce_Luigi

I hated loading times. Seriously, I have the PS3 version, and I expected it to be faster!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 27, 2007, 07:10:00 PM
I hated loading times. Seriously, I have the PS3 version, and I expected it to be faster!
That was the problem, also the games received very bad reviews from all the critics.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 27, 2007, 07:13:28 PM
That was the problem, also the games received very bad reviews from all the critics.
anybody who pays attention to games understands NEVER to go to critics to see if a game is good....they are always based off pure opinion...ill bet youve never played Next Gen. and you say its a bad game...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 08:15:51 PM
anybody who pays attention to games understands NEVER to go to critics to see if a game is good....they are always based off pure opinion...ill bet youve never played Next Gen. and you say its a bad game...
They said the game is stupidly fast and you can crash to anything, has the annoying loading.....time and the dificcult is hard, also, many fans from the series declared the new look of Dr Eggman extremely dumb, because now it doesn't is the comic relief anymore. Knuckles is, however, the comic relief and a little more dumb now.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 27, 2007, 08:24:26 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 08:15:51 PM
They said the game is stupidly fast and you can crash to anything, has the annoying loading.....time and the dificcult is hard, also, many fans from the series declared the new look of Dr Eggman extremely dumb, because now it doesn't is the comic relief anymore. Knuckles is, however, the comic relief and a little more dumb now.
first of all, yes it is probably the hardest one yet...which i loved since i needed a bigger challenge...loading times were the only downfall...the game was actually one of the slowest sonic games ever...thee slowest 3d one....eggman's look was tried because the game was "next gen." and they wanted to try a more real look, and will never be used again...and knuckles acts tough but is veeery dull in that game...plus the levels were excelently made, i never had any trouble save for the hard difficulty...i thought it was almost perfect...

DededeCloneChris

I like to see a....................ummmmmmmmmm................a Kirby stage.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 27, 2007, 09:00:13 PM
ill bet i know what it is... ::)

and i just want a sonic and G&W and C. Falcon stage and ill be set...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 09:03:00 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 27, 2007, 09:00:13 PM
ill bet i know what it is... ::)

and i just want a sonic and G&W and C. Falcon stage and ill be set...
A Mario Stage?