8 STARS (awesome)
5 (27.8%)
9 STARS (fantastic)
10 (55.6%)
10 STARS (best game ever made!!!)
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Jaden10

If you think it is 9.5 stars vote twice: one time for 9 and another for 10.
Please don't vote for two numbers way far apart like 4 and 7.

Once you vote, post what you voted here!

I gave it:
*****10*****
[10 STARS (best game ever made!!!)]

WiiGuy

Quote from: Jaden10 on November 17, 2007, 11:04:50 AM
If you think it is 9.5 stars vote twice: one time for 9 and another for 10.
Please don't vote for two numbers way far apart like 4 and 7.

Once you vote, post what you voted here!

I gave it:
*****10*****
[10 STARS (best game ever made!!!)]
sence i haven't played it yet but i wan't to get it i would say 8.5 (just because i haven't played it)

LinkXLR

Definently a 9.5. The best Platformer, or Mario game, that I've played in a long time. I hope Shigeru's  Happy. Now I'm going to play it past homework!  :D

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

DSWiiMaster42

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Apollo

its a great game but ssb is alwys gonna be the best

DDDSSCEPTILE

It was great but no real challenge. It's a shame only about 2 worlds/areas and the Coin levels were the only really challenging levels.
It was fun nonetheless; I loved the music. I started to vote 6, but went ahead and put 7 because it's more than fun.

I hate that Yoshi was left out almost entirely. It's as if they're trying to reduce his character back to just Mario's horse and nothing else.

I'll have to say that I sorta liked Sunshine more. Galaxy however plays a more nostalgic tune (no pun on actual old Mario music in the game. :P ).
Hey,

We apologize for the addition of the new ads, but it's something of a necessary evil.

Tupin

Quote from: DDDSSCEPTILE on November 29, 2007, 02:55:23 PM
It was great but no real challenge. It's a shame only about 2 worlds/areas and the Coin levels were the only really challenging levels.
It was fun nonetheless; I loved the music. I started to vote 6, but went ahead and put 7 because it's more than fun.

I hate that Yoshi was left out almost entirely. It's as if they're trying to reduce his character back to just Mario's horse and nothing else.

I'll have to say that I sorta liked Sunshine more. Galaxy however plays a more nostalgic tune (no pun on actual old Mario music in the game. :P ).
I miss Yoshi. :( I hate/never understood how he melted in water.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Jaden10

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 29, 2007, 02:59:36 PM
Quote from: DDDSSCEPTILE on November 29, 2007, 02:55:23 PM

I miss Yoshi. :( I hate/never understood how he melted in water.
I know!
They should have put a Yoshi Island Galaxy in there!!!

Lotos

I think it's good.  I was second player at a cousin's house and now I REALLY want the game.