About FCs...

Started by Tupin, December 03, 2007, 01:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on December 03, 2007, 03:49:43 PM
I didn't know that wow we have the same name :P
There are 3 Daves here! :O

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

DededeCloneChris

Dawei

Yeah, but the wii number is longer and harder to memorize. Not to mention most people have their cell phones with them, so they can enter it there. It is also used more often, so you are going to remember it. I really wish Nintendo wasn't so ignorant about online.

Also, me and the two other Daves should form "Team Dave" for brawl. DAVE WILL RULE ALL

Depster

People, if you want to, will anyone that wants me added on brawl now easily, will you send me your wii codes via pm and whoever sends to me i send back?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on December 03, 2007, 04:43:25 PM
Yeah, but the wii number is longer and harder to memorize. Not to mention most people have their cell phones with them, so they can enter it there. It is also used more often, so you are going to remember it. I really wish Nintendo wasn't so ignorant about online.

Also, me and the two other Daves should form "Team Dave" for brawl. DAVE WILL RULE ALL

Hey Dave hows it going? ;D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on December 03, 2007, 07:32:15 PM

Who are you talking to? Dave1 or Dave 3?  :D

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 03, 2007, 07:36:47 PM

I was here before both of them I'm Dave 1
...It's quite obvious...

Apollo

because when you play you usually dont cre who you go against but when you call someone you want to call a friend. not just anyone

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on December 03, 2007, 07:39:10 PM

Dave 2, where are you?  :D

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 03, 2007, 07:41:06 PM

No offence but your avatar scares me... it is kind of creapy
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on December 03, 2007, 07:43:48 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 03, 2007, 07:41:06 PM

No offence but your avatar scares me... it is kind of creapy
See Gaara smile please. :)

thunderhero4

ive always wondered this...is that you on your sig?