News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

4 Swords for the DS?

Started by Daft Pink, December 14, 2007, 09:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

I think that would be pretty cool. :) And they could have 4 player multiplayer. :)

Daft Pink

Oh, and of course, with a different story, but still with 4 links. :) And it should also have online.

thunderhero4

hmmm, nah, would rather have a sequel to 4 swords and have 4 swords on the wiiware section of the wii shop channel...

Daft Pink

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 14, 2007, 09:04:11 PM
hmmm, nah, would rather have a sequel to 4 swords and have 4 swords on the wiiware section of the wii shop channel...
That's what I meant. A sequel to 4 swords. And with all of that. Sorry if I didn't make it clear. :P

thunderhero4

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on December 14, 2007, 09:07:29 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 14, 2007, 09:04:11 PM
That's what I meant. A sequel to 4 swords. And with all of that. Sorry if I didn't make it clear. :P
thats alright...

extraz

there actually was going to be a 4 swords on the DS but it sorta turned into PH

Silverhawk79

I'd rather have a Four Swords sequel on Wii...with the DSes being used as GBAs or whatever. :O

Viewtifulboy

Yeah.  They could make another 4 Swords adventures.  I love that game!  And those cables wouldn't be needed!  It's perfect!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 15, 2007, 01:48:42 PM
I'd rather have a Four Swords sequel on Wii...with the DSes being used as GBAs or whatever. :O
Exactly!

I think the Four Sword series is done, but that's me.

xxjaws687xx

Zarroc96

I think it would be intriguing (sorry if missplelled) if they had a WiiWare (Wii) 4 swords. I don't know, it just seems cool.

hybridgoomba

They actually had planned to make a game like this, but I don't think they are making it. A while ago you could look in Nintendo Power's Game Forecast and it would be in there. It's not anymore though.

Visit my web site: http://hybridgoomba.com

Daft Pink

Quote from: hybridgoomba on January 03, 2008, 11:16:38 AM
They actually had planned to make a game like this, but I don't think they are making it. A while ago you could look in Nintendo Power's Game Forecast and it would be in there. It's not anymore though.
So... it... got... canceled? Wah! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Allegretto

That would be fun smart idea  ;D