News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Is Prime 2 Any Good?

Started by ZGDK, December 22, 2007, 10:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Prime 2 is usually peoples least favorite metroid game, although fun it is very complex and difficult, and it lacks many qualities that metroid 1 and 3 had. It is still a good game but metroid 1 and 3 are on a whole diffrent level.

avengah

I love Prime 2. For me, it's slightly better than Prime 1 because of the light / dark world intricacies, and I think it's really well done. By the way, the beam ammo system is REQUIRED. Just think how easy the game would be if you could use the Light Beam in Dark Aether all the time? There needs to be a limit to the number of easy kills you can get. The time you waste shooting crates to get ammo is not as much as you save by using the beams in the first place! And don't forget about the freeze + missile, for a mere 5 Dark Ammo!

EDIT: I actually had trouble with the last bosses in Hard Mode. I had the game complete up to that point, but could not quite finish it. However, a few months ago, when I played through the game again on Normal, I worked out a better way to kill it, and I managed to beat the last bosses twice in Hard Mode! I've finally got all the Image Galleries! Shame I can't read the text in the last one...

Cheers,

Matt

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Jono2 on January 09, 2008, 12:09:01 PM
MP2 is a good game, but in comparison to the other two games it's just lacking in most departments.  Get it, but don't go into it expecting the same calibur of game as MP.

what he said