News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Rumble - The psychic pig destroyer, Lucas!

Started by GrimTuesday, December 30, 2007, 05:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimTuesday

Lucas

The youth with the psychic powers has appeared—it's Lucas! He makes his anticipated debut from the Japan-only release MOTHER 3.

Moveset
While he is timid in nature, he fights splendidly. Is it possible he can surpass even Ness?!

A - Punch
A, A - Punch, Punch
A, A, A - Punch, Punch, Kick
A v - Low Kick
A > - Kick
A ^ - Uppercut
Running A - Sliding Kick
Aerial A - PSI Thunder (Lucas electrocutes the are around him, knocking away opponents and lightly damaging them)
Aerial A v - PSI SMASH!!! (Lucas zaps the are underneath him, it doesn't have much range but it is very powerful)
Aerial A > - PSI Punch (Lucas punchs forward, knocking opponents straight into the ground)
Aerial A ^ - Psychic Flip Kick (Lucas flips and does a mentally powered kick into the air)
Smash v - PK Barrage (Lucas lets out a Psychick attack on the ground infront of him)
Smash > - Elemtal Punch (Lucas's punches forward damaging any opponents it hits with a random element, Fire, Ice or Thunder)
Smash ^ - Psychic Flip Kick (Lucas flips and does a mentally powered kick into the air)
B - PK Life Up (Restores 10% damage to Lucas, takes about three seconds to charge)
B v - PK Ground (2 slabs of rock appear on either side of Lucas, damaging opponents that get in the way and shielding him from attacks)
B > - PK Freeze (Lucas sends a small blast in front of him, briefly freezing opponents that get hit)
B ^ - PK Brainshock (Lucas jumps into the air, and anyone he hits briefly gets paralyzed)
Entrance - Lucas comes crashing down like a meteor
Taunt - PK Discharge (Lucas envelopes himself in some electricity and gives the peace sign)
Final Smash - PK Starstorm (Meteors rain down from the sky damaging opponents, it is most effective on small stages)

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor