News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Rumble - Recruitment Thread

Started by GrimTuesday, December 31, 2007, 05:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimTuesday

Hey, Grim here!

Do you have a special talent that you would like to share with Nsider? Do you like Super Smash Bros? Do you want to be in the credits of a video game?

Well nows your chance with the SSBR Recruitment Thread!

Simply ask to apply for a job and PM me a piece of your work, if I deem it worthy then you've got the job!

People currently needed -
Spriter - This involves, creating Character Sprites, Stage Sprites, Item Sprites, Menu Sprites, Pokemon Sprites, Assist Trophy Sprites, etc... (You don't have to do all of them, as stated below anyone can take one of these jobs even if someone else has it, i.e. Someone does Character Sprites, someone else does Stage Sprites).

Musician - You don't actually have to play an instrument, if you are familliar with Audacity or other sound editing programs you can make songs from scratch or remix old SSB songs.

Beta Tester - This involves testing every aspect of the game to find glitches, you need to have a basic idea of GMC (Game Maker Code) to apply for this job.

Dawei - I don't play Smash Bros. competitively (tournaments and stuff), so I need a Dawei to tell me about the mechanics of wavedashing and such.

And don't worry, if someone else already has a job you can still sign up for it! The more the merrier I always say!  :)

Any jobs that you think you'd be good at but I've missed? Well just ask and I'll add it to the list!

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor