News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Rumble

Started by GrimTuesday, January 01, 2008, 12:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Seriously, is this ever going to be made? This seems like the ultimate "+1" thread, and there will not be any of those. So, show proof, or I smack kill mutilate lock/delete this thread. :)

So, PROOF of some advances. America was built ON dreams, people had to work, however, so guess what, this is me doing mine :O

Looks cool though, if you ARE making it...

fredrickthethird

Quote from: mackormoses on January 22, 2008, 09:42:28 PM
Seriously, is this ever going to be made? This seems like the ultimate "+1" thread, and there will not be any of those. So, show proof, or I smack kill mutilate lock/delete this thread. :)

So, PROOF of some advances. America was built ON dreams, people had to work, however, so guess what, this is me doing mine :O

There is a demo if that's something you're looking for
Demo is supposed to be here

GrimTuesday

Quote from: Shujinco on January 22, 2008, 08:49:24 PM
Put Classic Mario in the roster.

I'd like to see him fight, give me a general idea of what he's going to be doing in Brawl! ;D

Classic Mario is an AT in Rumble and if you want to know what he'd do you should ask one of the people who reguarly do Analysis's.

Classic Mario in Rumble comes out of a pipe and shoots fireballs at people, these fireballs are relatively easy to dodge but they are a one hit KO if someone DOES get hit.

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

GrimTuesday

Quote from: mackormoses on January 22, 2008, 09:42:28 PM

Ye have little faith. Game Making is hard and it won't be done in a few weeks. Besides I'm not American I'm Australian  :P. There is a Demo on the first page.

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

GrimTuesday

Added Mushroom Kingdom and Parapa Palace of Adventure Mode.

Sorry for not updating very often, I hope this update makes it worthwhile  :)

Expect Green Greens soon, I am currently rehashing the old graphics and making them... less... old... I guess  :P

I realise that the pictures go off the screen, I can't fix that otherwise the pictures would get screwed up. But you get the idea of them anyway.

Enjoy!

Shujinco2

DUDE! You gotta add this newest stage in there!

Also, that sounds like a good AT. 0_o

GrimTuesday

Quote from: Shujinco on January 23, 2008, 10:27:45 PM
DUDE! You gotta add this newest stage in there!

Also, that sounds like a good AT. 0_o
It's in there... As the 1st Adventure Mode level that is.

Glad you liked it, the reason it is a one hit KO is because in Super Mario Bros. every enemy takes one hit to KO.

fredrickthethird

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 22, 2008, 08:52:52 PM
Sonic Item:
Ring
Pick up and speed increases and when thrown speed increaes, if someone throws one at you or if you get on while holding one it increases count, get 10 it targets random opponent. Hurts to get it thrown at you if you have no ring, and if you get hit with the ring it disapears, if you have multiple you lose all but 1 remains on the ground for 2 seconds before it disapears.

Java

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 24, 2008, 05:50:41 PM
Sonic Item:
Ring
Pick up and speed increases and when thrown speed increaes, if someone throws one at you or if you get on while holding one it increases count, get 10 it targets random opponent. Hurts to get it thrown at you if you have no ring, and if you get hit with the ring it disapears, if you have multiple you lose all but 1 remains on the ground for 2 seconds before it disapears.
He's banned.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Java_Java on January 24, 2008, 06:07:26 PM
Sonic Item:
Ring
He's banned.

Forevar. 

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 24, 2008, 06:48:47 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on January 24, 2008, 06:07:26 PM
Sonic Item:
Ring
He's banned.

Forevar. 
Sadly.

[/quote]

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Macawmoses

1. You spam; yes, he is banned, live with it.
2. If he is banned, then this thread/game can not be updated, meaning it is time for lock.