News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Who's pro in baseball???

Started by jnfs2014, January 02, 2008, 07:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

girlovesnintendo

Im getting there. Im pro in everything else though.

WiiGuy

Pro;
Baseball
Teniss
Bowling
Golf
Boxing

::Poledra::

Not for me on any of them, yet. I haven't played it enough yet. Bowling and Tennis are my favorites, though.

2008Videogamer

The game I'm closest to pro in, is boxing. Otherwise, I'm not that close in any of the other sports. Baseball is actually one of my worst games...I downright suck at it. I have learned the trick to fast pitching though. If you keep your hand stationary and simply flick your wrist, the ball goes like 90mph every time... :D

WiiGuy

Quote from: 2008Videogamer on January 04, 2008, 11:47:41 AM
flick your wrist, the ball goes like 90mph every time... :D
when i play other peole in my family in baseball i get yelled at for doing that :P

Quote from: WiiGuy on January 04, 2008, 12:12:27 PM
when i play other peole in my family in baseball i get yelled at for doing that :P
Baseball is my worst also...and yeah, the pitching trick is good  ;)  Golf is weird - putting I can't figure out at all!  Have you ever putted by moving you hand backwards??  Crazy, lol...

WiiGuy

Quote from: ::Poledra:: on January 04, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
Baseball is my worst also...and yeah, the pitching trick is good  ;)  Golf is weird - putting I can't figure out at all!  Have you ever putted by moving you hand backwards??  Crazy, lol...
as in towards me?

Quote from: WiiGuy on January 04, 2008, 12:48:38 PM
Quote from: ::Poledra:: on January 04, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
as in towards me?
Yeah, like instead of towards the TV screen (and therefore towards the ball), swing your arm back away from the TV. It happened to me like 3 times!  I'd move my arm back getting ready to putt the darn ball & it would just go ahead & putt even though I hadn't moved it forward.