News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Some dude in a youtube comment said that ganon was comfirmed... and, a Q

Started by ZACKMAN94, January 02, 2008, 06:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on January 02, 2008, 06:34:50 PM
The designer of the Zelda games (can't remember his name) was interviewed, and in the interview he was asked about Ganon and Shiek appearing in Brawl, and he said he had already made character models and sent them to Sakurai, at his request.
I read taht he only said that there was a high chance. I hadn't heard the character model part (although that's not a far stretch...considering they're basicaly using the models from TP in the game...)

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on January 03, 2008, 12:46:11 AM
The designer of the Zelda games (can't remember his name) was interviewed, and in the interview he was asked about Ganon and Shiek appearing in Brawl, and he said he had already made character models and sent them to Sakurai, at his request.
I read taht he only said that there was a high chance. I hadn't heard the character model part (although that's not a far stretch...considering they're basicaly using the models from TP in the game...)
I wonder what sheik would look like...

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 01:00:52 AM
Probably just increase the poly count and make everything a few shades darker thand that'll probably do it  ;D

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Nayrman on January 03, 2008, 01:19:01 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 01:00:52 AM
Probably just increase the poly count and make everything a few shades darker thand that'll probably do it  ;D
Do you think they'll add Shiek's profile before Japan's release?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi