News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

I DOESN'T EVEN CARE WHO IS IN NOW!!!

Started by DededeCloneChris, January 03, 2008, 04:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

MANY INFORMATION FROM NOT THE OFFICIAL SITE IS CONFUSING ME MORE AND MORE, IF ANY KIND OF INFORMATION IS NOT FROM EITHER THE VIDEOS OR THE OFFICIAL SITE, I REALLY DON'T CARE ANYMORE, THE SMASH BROS DOJO SITE WILL TELL AND POINT! >:(

Cornwad

Here are things from Jump Festa  ;)
Kirby's Final Smash = roughly 35% damage
- The Soccer Ball item catches fire when used. It cannot be countered or caught.
- Clock item slows down time, which makes your opponents slower. This lasts for a certain amount of time. You can also get a clock that will screw up, and slow you down instead.
- Lucas's PK Freeze is more maneuverable than Ness's PK Flash
- Snakes's land mines don't detonate based on proximity. They are remote controlled.
- New FE Music: "The Kingdom of Bern"
- Regigigas, Metagross, Onix and Garchomp can come out of a Pokeball. Metagross = Earthquake, Onix = same move from Super Smash Bros., Regigigas = Crush Grip (this move not confirmed)
- Rosalina's AT: Luna hovers around the board and will toss star bits. These can be used to recover damage. A luna follows Rosalina around.
- Pit and the Pokemon Trainer talk during their final smash. Pokemon Trainer - "Take That! Triple Finish!"
- Wario is powerful, but has a lot of start-up lag.
- Pegasus Knight = AT
- Zelda's Din's Fire has been Nefred a bit

Hmm... how can they know Zelda's Din's Fire has been nerfed? It must have been adventure mode.

thunderhero4

yeh...thats all i have been paying attention to...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on January 03, 2008, 04:53:16 PM
- The Soccer Ball item catches fire when used. It cannot be countered or caught.
- Clock item slows down time, which makes your opponents slower. This lasts for a certain amount of time. You can also get a clock that will screw up, and slow you down instead.
- Snakes's land mines don't detonate based on proximity. They are remote controlled.
- Regigigas, Metagross, Onix and Garchomp can come out of a Pokeball. Metagross = Earthquake, Onix = same move from Super Smash Bros., Regigigas = Crush Grip (this move not confirmed)
- Rosalina's AT: Luna hovers around the board and will toss star bits. These can be used to recover damage. A luna follows Rosalina around.
- Pit and the Pokemon Trainer talk during their final smash. Pokemon Trainer - "Take That! Triple Finish!"
- Pegasus Knight = AT

Hmm... how can they know Zelda's Din's Fire has been nerfed? It must have been adventure mode.
FAKE

Qsmash

It's a little late to care about who's in or not anymore...

Cornwad

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 03, 2008, 04:59:38 PM
- Pegasus Knight = AT

FAKE

Seems pretty believable to me... except for the fact that Wario wasn't playable in the demo either... nor was PT. Mabye they were playable at Jump Festa?

Triforceman22

Quote from: Cornwad on January 03, 2008, 05:02:37 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on January 03, 2008, 04:59:38 PM
- Pegasus Knight = AT

FAKE
Seems pretty believable to me... except for the fact that Wario wasn't playable in the demo either... nor was PT. Mabye they were playable at Jump Festa?

Quick! to youtube! :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Zora Link

yep, I said that a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. :P

La Pared

if you wish to stop hearing brawl rumors then i suggest turning off your computer for at least a month ;)

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Nayrman

Didn't we already know Rosalina was an AT?

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on January 03, 2008, 05:43:58 PM
man....none of this stuff has actually been proven to us....

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 06:00:13 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 03, 2008, 05:43:58 PM
man....none of this stuff has actually been proven to us....
Like Jill from Drill Dozer isn't on the site itself but I've seen a vid of her in the game X_X;;;