What's Saria's Song? (Mods, don't move it, theres liek, no activity in Zelda.)

Started by Zarroc96, January 03, 2008, 04:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarroc96

In OoT? I'm in dah Gorgon City but don't wanna go back to the forest to learn Saria's Song. Thanks for dah help.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Zarroc96 on January 03, 2008, 04:45:56 PM
In OoT? I'm in dah Gorgon City but don't wanna go back to the forest to learn Saria's Song. Thanks for dah help.
I think its up, left, right or up, right, left. It should be in the start menu, and if you haven't learned it yet, you should go to Saria, who is in the Lost Woods.

Malpercio

LinkXLR

This is the most hated part of the game. You have to go back to Kokori forest, enter the lost woods,  and follow the sounds till you find saria.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Zarroc96

So ur tellin meh dat I gotta go back to Kokiri forest and find Saria, learn the song, and come back? Dat is teh most intercourse ing unfair bull poop I have evah heard.

Malpercio

Yeah, but it's no big deal, it's not that hard, and every gamer before you has had to do it.

I can't imagine you playing a Metroid game without complaining...

LinkXLR

Quote from: Zarroc96 on January 03, 2008, 04:59:27 PM
So ur tellin meh dat I gotta go back to Kokiri forest and find Saria, learn the song, and come back? Dat is teh most f***ing unfair bull s*** I have evah heard.
When did your grammar shift from decent to absolutely horrible?

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

sonicdude164

So ur tellin meh dat I gotta go back to Kokiri forest and find Saria, learn the song, and come back? Dat is teh most intercourse ing unfair bull poop I have evah heard.
Yup that's exactly what you have to do

Zarroc96

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 03, 2008, 05:00:46 PM
So ur tellin meh dat I gotta go back to Kokiri forest and find Saria, learn the song, and come back? Dat is teh most f***ing unfair bull s*** I have evah heard.
When did your grammar shift from decent to absolutely horrible?

Because, I have the power to do that, duh... And because sometimes I just feel like it.

Custom

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 03, 2008, 04:51:40 PM
This is the most hated part of the game. You have to go back to Kokori forest, enter the lost woods,  and follow the sounds till you find saria.

I love that part.
Because I love that song. D:

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zarroc96

Quote from: Customrobo13 on January 03, 2008, 06:28:12 PM
Quote from: LinkXLR on January 03, 2008, 04:51:40 PM

I love that part.
Because I love that song. D:

Yeah, the song IS pretty cool...

Allegretto

Just deal with it man, its still a great game running back to the lost woods wont kill you and it barley takes 10 minutes its a super easy part so no need to get all worked up over it ;D