News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Is EVERYTHING possible in Brawl now!?

Started by SkyMyl, January 09, 2008, 09:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

First, we got Red, a Pokemon Trainer. Okay, that was unexpected, but cool. Next, Sonic. Everyone wants Sonic, and somehow, we got Sonic. Now, CAPTAIN OLIMAR!? He has NO FIGHTING POTENTIAL...without the Pikmin. How is he going to attack with the Pikmin? What's the Final Smash? Oh, and I really feel sorry for the poor Pikmin. :(

By the way, as some people put it, the Fighting Alloy Team is just the Wire Frames wearing Polygon Armor.

Geno

Olimar's final smash is obviously going to be a Pikmin swarm

SkyMyl

Quote from: Geno on January 09, 2008, 09:48:33 AM
But he already has Pikmin with him! Wouldn't it be 20% more of the same thing?

Geno

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 09, 2008, 09:50:11 AM
It would be a stampede?  ????

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Geno on January 09, 2008, 09:58:43 AM
Similar to King Dedede I assume.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 09, 2008, 10:15:48 AM
Quote from: Geno on January 09, 2008, 09:58:43 AM
Similar to King Dedede I assume.
No, because Louie will help him with the Dolphin!

Cornwad

The Pikmin is that real character, Olimar just fixes their short attention span :)
I can't wait for all the whistle blowin' and seed pluckin'.

tollhouse2006

Olimar was quite the suprise but I wish he put more veterans on.  I'm getting tired of waiting.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Cornwad

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 09, 2008, 09:46:53 AM
First, we got Red, a Pokemon Trainer. Okay, that was unexpected, but cool. Next, Sonic. Everyone wants Sonic, and somehow, we got Sonic. Now, CAPTAIN OLIMAR!? He has NO FIGHTING POTENTIAL...without the Pikmin. How is he going to attack with the Pikmin? What's the Final Smash? Oh, and I really feel sorry for the poor Pikmin. :(

By the way, as some people put it, the Fighting Alloy Team is just the Wire Frames wearing Polygon Armor.
The character is called Pikmin & Olimar. Olimar is the brain, Pikmin are the muscle. Kinda like PT. The Pikmin could summon onions for their FS.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Cornwad on January 09, 2008, 02:30:24 PM

The character is called Pikmin & Olimar. Olimar is the brain, Pikmin are the muscle. Kinda like PT. The Pikmin could summon onions for their FS.
What's "PT?"

Java

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 09, 2008, 02:33:53 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 09, 2008, 02:30:24 PM

What's "PT?"
Pokemon Trainer

HTA!

This is, sorry to say, quite stupid.

We knew from day one anyone could get in, its a game not real life =|

SkyMyl

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 09, 2008, 02:40:02 PM

This is, sorry to say, quite stupid.

We knew from day one anyone could get in, its a game not real life =|
I don't really care if this topic is called stupid.

We knew from Day One? Really!? And I know it's a game and not real life [spoiler]But about some other people...[/spoiler]