Quote from: Nayrman on January 09, 2008, 04:25:44 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 09, 2008, 04:23:41 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 09, 2008, 04:21:29 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 09, 2008, 04:16:50 PM
uh..

more roy hating...

Why does everyone hate him?!

He can be decloned So easily...

It's not the cloning, it's that he's nothing but and advertisment for a game not released in the US and has long since passed (it'd be like putting the guy from Project Hammer *yes I know it got cancelled, but you get my point*)

And to expand my previous comment, I think these newcomers will be added:
1. megaman 2. Bomberman 3. Krystal 4. Ridley 5. Ray 01 6. Geno 7.Isaac 8.Vaati 9.Nook 10. Lucario

His game was loved by many fans in japan, and since brawl is being made in japan.... ;)
besides, since his game is out, stop telling me he is advertisement anymore...
He was an ad...to try to promote the game...which warrants his leaving after Melee....
He's not even in the pantheon of well known/important FE lords to the series. Those reside with marth and Ike...

roy might return...

also Roy was in two fire emblem games... ;)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 09, 2008, 04:34:21 PM
uh..

more roy hating...

It's not the cloning, it's that he's nothing but and advertisment for a game not released in the US and has long since passed (it'd be like putting the guy from Project Hammer *yes I know it got cancelled, but you get my point*)

1. megaman 2. Bomberman 3. Krystal 4. Ridley 5. Ray 01 6. Geno 7.Isaac 8.Vaati 9.Nook 10. Lucario

His game was loved by many fans in japan, and since brawl is being made in japan.... ;)
He was an ad...to try to promote the game...which warrants his leaving after Melee....
He's not even in the pantheon of well known/important FE lords to the series. Those reside with marth and Ike...

roy might return...

also Roy was in two fire emblem games... ;)
I doubt the cameo with his father counts X_X;;

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

uh..

more roy hating...

Do not forget Sigurd or Leaf. The main Protagonists in the Most popular Fire Emblem game of all time FE 4.

Nayrman

Quote from: NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on January 09, 2008, 05:31:32 PM
uh..

more roy hating...

Do not forget Sigurd or Leaf. The main Protagonists in the Most popular Fire Emblem game of all time FE 4.
Forgot Sigurd. Well, it's a game I never played so of course I'd forget.
Everyone here can agree though that Marth needs to stay? (especially since we're finally getting the first FE game on DS this year! WEE!)

Zanryu

Quote from: NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on January 09, 2008, 05:31:32 PM
uh..

more roy hating...

Sigurd and Celice. Leaf was the protagonist of FE5.

I agree, I think Roy's gone. But, I'm sad for it to be so. I mean, Ike pretty much has Roy's B move anyway, just pimped out. But, Marth has to stay. Falchion is still the FE icon. If Marth was out and Ike was the only one left, why not change the icon to Ragnell?

Java

Quote from: Java_Java on January 09, 2008, 03:32:11 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 09, 2008, 03:26:38 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 09, 2008, 03:25:14 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 09, 2008, 03:22:30 PM
Well, if he wants 40, take out 23 from Melee from that total (Pichu, Doc, and Roy are pretty much out...face it fans of those characters) and we have seventeen, minus 12 newcomes so we have five. Although, I'm sure he can come up with more than five newcomers. So I'd say somewhere between five and ten more newcomers...
He'll probably going to add filler characters like Birdo, Mallow, and Issac.
Mallow and Isaac aren't really filler. And please, fewer Mario characters. I know Mario is the company's main mascots, but for gods sake they have series' other than Mario and Pokemon X_X;;;
Not saying that I support Birdo but she was a recurring boss in the older Mario games.

IN MY OPINION I think the Mario pecking order would be like this:
(The last three have their numbers because they'll never have a chance.)

1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Bowser
4. Peach
5. Bowser Jr.
6. Geno
7. Toad
8. Doctor Mario (Decloned)
9. Baby Mario & Luigi
10. Birdo
11. Daisy
12. Toadette
13. Waluigi

21. Dry Bones
22. Hammer Bro.
23. Shy Guy
I agree with you too Java_Java

Nayrman

what blatant self promotion X_X;;

Skye8600

Java

Quote from: Nayrman on January 10, 2008, 05:20:43 PM
Nobody commented it..

They went on to discuss Fire Emblem AGAIN in the 4th thread in the row.

Nayrman

Quote from: Java_Java on January 10, 2008, 05:23:33 PM
Nobody commented it..

I suppose....but w/e. I want GEno most tho. I hope Bowser Jr. doesn't get in. He's not fit to wipe the dirt off the Koopa Kid's claws X_X;;
Geno would probably be the most fun too. But that's just my opinion. Overall B Jr. does have a better shot.

Java

Quote from: Nayrman on January 10, 2008, 05:25:25 PM
Nobody commented it..

I suppose....but w/e. I want GEno most tho. I hope Bowser Jr. doesn't get in. He's not fit to wipe the dirt off the Koopa Kid's claws X_X;;
Geno would probably be the most fun too. But that's just my opinion. Overall B Jr. does have a better shot.
I really wouldn't mind if Geno was in but I much prefer Bowser Jr. since I see him as the more deserving.

Thanks for commenting ^_^
Oops I forgot to add Doc.

Nayrman

Quote from: Java_Java on January 10, 2008, 05:35:21 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 10, 2008, 05:25:25 PM
Nobody commented it..

I really wouldn't mind if Geno was in but I much prefer Bowser Jr. since I see him as the more deserving.

Thanks for commenting ^_^
Oops I forgot to add Doc.
I'd say B.Jr. is more "popular" (and I term that LOOSELY), or more modern. Heck, if we're going to get a character who was only in two games, and not one since 1991, why cna't Geno get a shot? I just hate BJr. since I grew up with the Koopa Kids...so he seems like a cheap ripoff to me.

DededeCloneChris

ALERT! MY FRIEND IS COMING HERE!

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 10, 2008, 05:45:29 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on January 10, 2008, 05:44:09 PM
ALERT! MY FRIEND IS COMING HERE!
Is he an idiot or something?
No, she is a girl who likes many stuff including SSBB.