Main Menu

*Sigh*

Started by Tupin, January 10, 2008, 05:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

http://kotaku.com/343267/smash-bros-brawl-pushed-to-march

I just hope that the question mark won't be replaced with a period. >:(

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Geno

Someone posted this on Boyah already.

I really doubt it though.

Nayrman

I pray this doesn't happen. You can't accomplish THAT much in a month...especially if Japan gets in on Jan. 24th regardless.
I seriously doubt this. Not to mention they already pushed it back once already. The last thing Nintendo needs to do is push back their already most anticipated game ever...

thunderhero4

....lets just say there is a 90% chance that it wont be... :)

Zora Link

I highly doubt it. very highly.

fredrickthethird

Wow, I belive I found it on gamespot before all this started going on, and you know all the info I get from Gamespot is always true. (sarcasm)

Hero_Of_Time

Yeah, um..14 days till Japan has Brawl. They push it back, Sakurai better 10 security guards armed with AK-47s by his side each time he leaves his house...

Feel free to add me on MSN!

tollhouse2006

Sakurai says it will be the 24 of Jan!!!  There are already commercials for the game in Japan!!!  This is all a lie!!!!   :P
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Skye8600

Its just impossible.
the game is finished already, all thats happening right now is that copies are being printed. it takes a long time for a game like this to get enough made, so they need a month or 2 to do it. we'll be fine
;D

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 10, 2008, 06:30:49 PM
Its just impossible.
the game is finished already, all thats happening right now is that copies are being printed. it takes a long time for a game like this to get enough made, so they need a month or 2 to do it. we'll be fine
;D
Exactly.  My dancing cat agrees!
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi