News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

My 1st time playing SSBM after 11 months....

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 12, 2008, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

OMG,

I sucked SOOO BAD....

Depending on my mood, I play with a specific character...
I decided to do the
2 on 2

Link/Zelda vs Mario/Peach
(I like to set things like this up)

At 1st I was losing, but as I played on, I could feel my normal fighting style coming back.

(Short hopping is a must in SSBM that I will admit 1st and foremost)

I like to play as Sheik, and when I transformed as her I didn't do to well, but I gotten better.
(in the end of course I won)

I decided to play
me as Sheik, vs Link, vs G-dorf, vs Fox. 25 stock (I love playing with a lot of stock)
In Hyrule Temple (Fav stage)

I was doing kind'a bad but I gotten better and better, soon I was hitting the cpu
over and over making them bounce of the walls in the lower region of the sage, it was so funny!
I forgot how fun SSBM is.

(fav part: In the lower region of the stage on the LEFT, Fox was using his Fire Fox attack to recover,
I had Link in a grab, I accidentally kicked Link where Fox was still charging up to recover and they both were KO'ed by me
making me have a "Dead Weight" KO!  :D It was really funny cause Fox's Damage Ratio was over 300%, so he disappeared in a blink of an eye.

For the sake of SSBB, I think we all better start playing SSBM before SSBB comes out simply because we'll forget about it. :P

I can't Wait to play as Pitt!

Zora Link

yep. I learned that too. I'm playing it a lot now. :)

La Pared

yea it felt weird playing Melee for me last time. but it I quickly got down my combos and techniques that I used to do when I was hooked on this game.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

tollhouse2006

Wow, 11 months.  To think Brawl would not get you in a Melee mood.  The last time I played Melee was 8 minutes ago.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Skye8600

i just finished a 10 stock match
and won of course