News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Will I get it the day it comes out?

Started by Apollo, January 13, 2008, 02:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

So I ordered it through Gamestop.com and it is supossed to be on my doorstep on Feb. 10th at noon.  I realized thats a Sunday and that they usually dont mail Sunday.
Do you think Ill get it through UPS, FedEx, or not until Monday?

Rius

Maybe you'll get it early. Seriously, when I ordered Pokemon Colosseum, I got it a day early. :O

Otherwise, UPS and USPS do not deliver on Sundays, and I'm not sure about FedEx.

Apollo

Na, they wouldnt give it early. Im sure Nintendo will be strict about that but I sure hope its not a day late.
FedEx might though.

HTA!

Apollo

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 13, 2008, 02:49:25 PM
pick it up at the store?
thats the thing though
i dont think its coming from the local gamestop but from the headquarters or whatever.

by the way hector, check out the scoreboard.

Rius

Quote from: Apollo on January 13, 2008, 02:46:53 PM
Na, they wouldnt give it early. Im sure Nintendo will be strict about that but I sure hope its not a day late.
FedEx might though.
What Nintendo doesn't see can't hurt them. :P Anyway, I live near GameStop's headquarters, so maybe my case was special. ;D

Apollo

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 13, 2008, 02:59:42 PM
Quote from: Apollo on January 13, 2008, 02:46:53 PM
FedEx might though.
What Nintendo doesn't see can't hurt them. :P Anyway, I live near GameStop's headquarters, so maybe my case was special. ;D
yeah but sometimes for a lot of BIG releases they get kinda psycho, but it would be sooo cool.
i would post some cool videos(with spoiler warnings) for you guys too

Rius

THat would be awesome. Oh well, I guess I might just have to play mine at 10:45, Sunday morning.

RosettaStoned

Apollo