News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

WW Link Analysis and Moves

Started by Apollo, January 14, 2008, 11:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

Heres just a few:

B=Archery (Normally shoots normal arrows; if charged long enough may be a fire or ice arrow; on the rare occasion a light arrow)
Up B=Ballad of Gales (Teleports you upwards with a cyclone like Zelda)
Side B=Deku Leaf (shoots a gust of wind towards your opponent that cant hurt them but get them off of you or the stage  ;D)
Down B=Minish Cap (Makes you small like poison mushroom which increases speed, jump, attack, but lowers defense)

Final Smash=Power of Cyclos (Using the Windwaker, Link calls upon the wind from Cyclos causing a huge cyclone around him)

Smash atacks
A=Sword slash
side A=Skull Hammer
Up A=Hero's Stance (thrust sword up in the air)
Down A=Iron boots (pounds on the ground; causes tremor; especially nice when falling on someone)

Recover=Hookshot (can be used as a weapon also cause it gives a little damage but also pulls you closer)

Apollo

I hereby tell you people to respond to my thread.
I want to know if its good.

Michael227

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Apollo

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 14, 2008, 02:20:29 PM
Very good.
oh really thanks
i had to pull out the old guide in order to get ideas.

QingXin

Quote from: Apollo on January 14, 2008, 11:42:56 AM
Heres just a few:

B=Archery (Normally shoots normal arrows; if charged long enough may be a fire or ice arrow; on the rare occasion a light arrow) Meh, I'd say a more original attack, like the Skull Hammer
Up B=Ballad of Gales (Teleports you upwards with a cyclone like Zelda) This one is alright ;)
Side B=Deku Leaf (shoots a gust of wind towards your opponent that cant hurt them but get them off of you or the stage  ;D) Sounding like Mario's F.L.U.D.D.
Down B=Minish Cap (Makes you small like poison mushroom which increases speed, jump, attack, but lowers defense) Meh? I thought this was WW Link O_O

Final Smash=Power of Cyclos (Using the Windwaker, Link calls upon the wind from Cyclos causing a huge cyclone around him) I was thinking Hurricane Spin, but this could work.

Smash atacks
A=Sword slash
side A=Skull Hammer
Down A=Iron boots (pounds on the ground; causes tremor; especially nice when falling on someone)

Recover=Hookshot (can be used as a weapon also cause it gives a little damage but also pulls you closer) Is this his Grab, or Up B?

Apollo

Quote from: TamJammerz on January 14, 2008, 02:57:45 PM
Heres just a few:

B=Archery (Normally shoots normal arrows; if charged long enough may be a fire or ice arrow; on the rare occasion a light arrow) Meh, I'd say a more original attack, like the Skull Hammer
Up B=Ballad of Gales (Teleports you upwards with a cyclone like Zelda) This one is alright ;)
Side B=Deku Leaf (shoots a gust of wind towards your opponent that cant hurt them but get them off of you or the stage  ;D) Sounding like Mario's F.L.U.D.D.
Down B=Minish Cap (Makes you small like poison mushroom which increases speed, jump, attack, but lowers defense) Meh? I thought this was WW Link O_O

Final Smash=Power of Cyclos (Using the Windwaker, Link calls upon the wind from Cyclos causing a huge cyclone around him) I was thinking Hurricane Spin, but this could work.

Smash atacks
A=Sword slash
side A=Skull Hammer

Recover=Hookshot (can be used as a weapon also cause it gives a little damage but also pulls you closer) Is this his Grab, or Up B?

yes that is his grab.
oh and ww link is also in minish cap, four swords, and phantom hourglass; same style

QingXin

Quote from: Apollo on January 14, 2008, 03:23:32 PM
Quote from: TamJammerz on January 14, 2008, 02:57:45 PM
Heres just a few:

Smash atacks
A=Sword slash
side A=Skull Hammer

yes that is his grab.
oh and ww link is also in minish cap, four swords, and phantom hourglass; same style
... Then don't call him Wind Waker Link.

Call him Young Link, or Cel-Shaded Link.

Apollo

no
i call him that cause people refer to him and idenify him as ww link
he will most likely just be called young link in brawl