News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I can't beat a galaxy! (Spoiler removed)

Started by Kayo, December 27, 2007, 04:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I cant seem to beat [spoiler]loopdeloop galaxy.[/spoiler] I dont know why...its just so hard! any tips? ????
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Is that the one where you surf? If so, only tap A on curves so that you don't go too fast but still remain at a decent speed.

Mario Kartist

Here's what you need to do.

Don't freak out, slow down when you need to, grab 1-ups, but down go back for them if you miss them. If you do that, after a while you should be fine.
Quote from: Co-Z on December 29, 2007, 12:19:23 PM
Nascar is pointless, it's just a bunch of colors going in circles. I could flush a bag of skittles down the toilet and get the same effect in ten seconds.

thunderhero4

Kayo

no i'm good at every other galaxy, i'm just not good at all the turning. ok, i'll try what i'm hearing here. thanks. :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on December 28, 2007, 09:07:27 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 27, 2007, 05:43:52 PM
Quote from: Ridley on December 27, 2007, 07:05:56 AM
Man wait till you get to the trial galaxy
haha! That ought to be funny! :D

NOt if you get the 1-ups along the way. Just from that Trial Galaxy, I got 41 lives.
It's gonna be impossible for him then! :D

RedYoshi

Yeah, no kidding!

Just beat Galaxy with all 120 stars earlier today. ;)
Will edit sig later...:P

Chain Chompesque

Oh, yeah. Heh, I wonder how he'll do on the [spoiler]Rolling Green[/spoiler] galaxy. If anything, that's a lot harder than ray surfing...eh. Super Mario Galaxy wasn't too hard overall, but this'd be the last thing I'd expect someone to have trouble with.
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

Cakeman

Quote from: Chain Chompesque on December 28, 2007, 09:05:53 PM

Oh, yeah. Heh, I wonder how he'll do on the [spoiler]Rolling Green[/spoiler] galaxy. If anything, that's a lot harder than ray surfing...eh. Super Mario Galaxy wasn't too hard overall, but this'd be the last thing I'd expect someone to have trouble with.
i actually found [spoiler]the rolling green galaxy[/spoiler]quite easy (and fun ;))
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Chain Chompesque

Quote from: Cakeman on January 02, 2008, 09:54:40 PM
Quote from: Chain Chompesque on December 28, 2007, 09:05:53 PM

i actually found [spoiler]the rolling green galaxy[/spoiler]quite easy (and fun ;))

So did I, but I figure if he had trouble with Ray Surfing, he'd have more trouble with that Galaxy. Oh, yeah, and if he ever gets to the [spoiler]Loopdeeswoop Galaxy,[/spoiler] he's liable to have a heart attack.
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

Cakeman

Well if he just practises it i'm sure they  will beat it, just practice the levels and remember to not get distracted and keep your hand steady ;)
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>