News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Obey The Moderators

Started by Macawmoses, January 20, 2008, 09:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

The rules may or may not be defunct. They'll still apply, as Starwindwizard7, Cogs, and I still preside over this board. Please take notice.

Obvious Rules:

-Do not cause flame wars/troll/etc.
-Videos must have text with them
-Art threads go on art boards
-+1's get deleted
-No off topic crap, to be "saved" by an overdone question.
-Meme's=Death
-NO REPEAT THREADS, WHEN ON FIRST PAGE, AT LEAST
-Respect me, I respect you

Super Smash Bros. Board Rules:

-Until SSBB is released a minimum of 1 to 2 threads about the updates are allowed on the Front Board.
Reason being is that "Everybody" knows about the update and we as Nsiders do not need over 5+ Threads about
the same thing. There is a Floated Thread for every bodies convenience, so please post all discussions there.
It'll be judged on whether your thread will stay open or be locked/deleted.

-Of course, no flaming/harassing anybody. Respect everybody please.

-No call out Threads! (A call out thread is a thread talking about a specific user) Thats why we have PM's!

-No one-worded posts like, "LOL, OMG, ROFL", and also no 1 emoticon posts either. Let's try to add some
content in all our posts/threads people.

-No posting about locked/deleted threads. PM Mack first, then Cogs or Star (if no explanation is given), otherwise pm the locker. Posting is liable to get you banned.

-Video's may be posted, but not to advertise, and need content.

-Don't create topics when there are several (or one) on the same page

-Pay attention for changes to the rules

Rules will be revised as necessary. Typically, this will be done by the resident moderators, but may be done by any member of the staff.

All questions/concerns please PM your "Staff Team"  the resident staff members of Star, Cogs, and myself, Macbeth.

Last updated on Dec. 28 2009