Started by Macawmoses, January 26, 2008, 05:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 27, 2008, 05:07:36 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 27, 2008, 04:20:15 PM
Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 27, 2008, 03:08:24 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 27, 2008, 01:14:14 PM

Supposedly, that U would say something like "Usable only on Animal Crosser."
That can't be only Animal crosser it boosts magic, only Zelda uses magic ,(ness and lucas use PSY and there's a sticker boosting that) so there has to be another magic user, who is it? possibly someone from Square Enix.

But having an Animal Crossing sticker only work on Zelda would make no sense... it would have to be Zelda, Link, and Gannondorf...

Mabye it works with items too... like the Star Rod would be magic.

i think that it means a new magical character
Geno?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on January 27, 2008, 04:30:44 PM
Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 27, 2008, 01:08:26 PM

Do you think this is Captain Falcon?
How come junk like this always have to have a blur or a glare on it? :|
You know why? Because they want to torture us! Or maybe they REALLY suck in taking photos. :-\

fredrickthethird

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 27, 2008, 05:18:37 PM

That can't be only Animal crosser it boosts magic, only Zelda uses magic ,(ness and lucas use PSY and there's a sticker boosting that) so there has to be another magic user, who is it? possibly someone from Square Enix.

But having an Animal Crossing sticker only work on Zelda would make no sense... it would have to be Zelda, Link, and Gannondorf...

Geno?
If there isn't a flower power sticker, I'm gonna say maybe, if there's a flower power sticker, I'm gonna say yes.

Neerb

SORA!!!!!!!!!!!  But yeah, technically, Link, Ganondorf, Zelda, Pit, and Ike (is Aether or Eruption "magic"?) should be able to use the magic sticker.

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 27, 2008, 05:35:10 PM

SORA!!!!!!!!!!!  But yeah, technically, Link, Ganondorf, Zelda, Pit, and Ike (is Aether or Eruption "magic"?) should be able to use the magic sticker.
Link?

fredrickthethird

Quote from: Cornwad on January 27, 2008, 05:38:58 PM

Link?
Exactly what I thought

Tupin

Who says non-magic characters can't use it?

It strengthens attacks in general, not just magic ones.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 27, 2008, 05:40:05 PM

Link?
Exactly what I thought
I mean, does Link even use magic?
I agree with Tuppyluver...

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on January 27, 2008, 05:43:06 PM

Link?
Exactly what I thought
Link uses magic:  Gale Boomerang uses magic tornado powerz, and Spin Attack is a magic based move in the games (even though TP had no "magic meter," it's still magic)

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 27, 2008, 06:35:06 PM

Link?
Exactly what I thought
Link uses magic:  Gale Boomerang uses magic tornado powerz, and Spin Attack is a magic based move in the games (even though TP had no "magic meter," it's still magic)
I guess I would have to agree with the boomerang, but I think the Spin Attack would count as Slash.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on January 27, 2008, 07:14:00 PM

Link?
Exactly what I thought
I guess I would have to agree with the boomerang, but I think the Spin Attack would count as Slash.
Well, in all the 3D games with magic meters (Ocarina, Majora, and Wind), Spin Attack required magic to be used when charged, and since SSBB Link's Spin Attack can be charged...

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 27, 2008, 07:30:52 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 27, 2008, 07:14:00 PM

Link?
Exactly what I thought
Well, in all the 3D games with magic meters (Ocarina, Majora, and Wind), Spin Attack required magic to be used when charged, and since SSBB Link's Spin Attack can be charged...
True, but I'm still near certain it will count as slash.

Neerb

Oh, and here's another rumor:  PICHU IS NOT RETURNING

I have two pictures as evidence:
1.  In this picture, it appears to be showing people's taunts.  Look at the pic with Pikachu--it has him doing the same taunt as Pichu (falling down sideways).

2.  In this picture, Pikachu is seen with one of Pichu's costumes (goggles) from Melee.  Along with that, Sakurai obviously points out the fact that those are Pichu's.

Th-those... I've seen those before somewhere...

So, in addition to the fact that Pichu is a highly unwanted clone, Brawl is giving several of his unique looks and abilities to Pikachu!  The conclusion?  It's all evidence that Pichu is not making a comeback.  Or, as a common "theory" states, "the original Pikachu is gone, and the Brawl Pikachu is the old Pichu that has evolved."

Either way, the rat probably isn't coming back.

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 27, 2008, 07:51:16 PM

1.  In this picture, it appears to be showing people's taunts.  Look at the pic with Pikachu--it has him doing the same taunt as Pichu (falling down sideways).

2.  In this picture, Pikachu is seen with one of Pichu's costumes (goggles) from Melee.  Along with that, Sakurai obviously points out the fact that those are Pichu's.

So, in addition to the fact that Pichu is a highly unwanted clone, Brawl is giving several of his unique looks and abilities to Pikachu!  The conclusion?  It's all evidence that Pichu is not making a comeback.  Or, as a common "theory" states, "the original Pikachu is gone, and the Brawl Pikachu is the old Pichu that has evolved."

Mabye goggles Pikachu will hurt himself  ;D

Rius

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 27, 2008, 07:51:16 PM

For the love of... Pikachu is to grown to be rolling on the ground like that. :|

Anyways, I'm going to miss Pichu's voice. :(