News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Rumor?

Started by JrDude, February 01, 2008, 05:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

My friend sent me an e-mail, I don't know if he's messin' with me, or he found a source that he wouldn't show me. I'll just quote the stuff in that matters.

"Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sources say that Sakurai hasn't put in the full roster in the recently released Brawl. This is because he didn't want people to wait any longer for the new hit game. So he released an expanded demo. He will release the game again near the end of Febuary with the full roster, and expanded Subspace Emissary. This may also be the reason he delayed the American release to March."

I'm not sure if it's true, I have my doubts, but boy do I hope it's true.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Tupin

Why would Sakurai make the Japanese buy two different versions of the same game? :|

Your friend is stupid.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

JrDude

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 01, 2008, 05:37:08 PM
Why would Sakurai make the Japanese buy two different versions of the same game? :|

Your friend is stupid.
Pokémon D/P was glitched so they re released it.
But yeah, it does seem stupid.
[move][/move]
Dude .

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 01, 2008, 05:37:08 PM

Your friend is stupid.
Yeah, he is if he believes his own lies or he's just yankin' ya 'cause you're gullible and you think that's likely.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

JrDude

I realized this was a stupid lie from my friend, there wouldn't be 2 releases from a game, I was just too desperate to even slightly beleive it. *locks*
[move][/move]
Dude .