News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

4 Weeks *ITT is a poll, and some talk with MoM*

Started by Macawmoses, February 08, 2008, 11:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you plan on being active on NSF the week Brawl is released?

Yes
15 (53.6%)
No
8 (28.6%)
:|
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: February 09, 2008, 11:40:37 PM

Macawmoses

We are exactly (well, not EXACTLY, but close) one month away from Super Smash Bros Brawl's release.

So, what does this mean for us? Well, it means we are a month away from BRAWL!!!!!

With that, I will have a poll everyday for the next 30 days, yes, 30 polls, in 30 days :O

Now, that is not that magnificent, so I have MORE news. You see, with a month to go 'til the biggest game, must mean some big fun.

So, a weekly contest will be held, and the winner will be able to collect points, from each contest.

Of course, the fun won't end on the 9th, because it is Sunday! Any of you know what I do on Sundays? I host Trivia Assassination. To mark the release of Brawl, you will all be forced asked to come to a special Brawl edition of TA!

So, what comes from these contests? I don't know, a sig, and some respect, perhaps? This is simply to have fun, but we may be able to arrange a few perks ;)

Some such perks? Well, you may have the first online battle with me, if you come out on top :O A special article in the NGD, and, let us say, I don't know, I will wear any sig the winner likes, for one week :O

So, not a rank, but you can humiliate me!

On to the poll. The main purpose of these is to pass the time, and have some fun!

Today's Question: Do you plan on being active on NSF the week Brawl is released?

I mean, a lot of you will be practicing, and stuff like that, so will YOU be here?

Dawei

I will completely abandon my duty as a KoH and play smash until my eyes bleed and my I can no longer move my fingers.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Dawei on February 08, 2008, 11:45:59 PM
I will completely abandon my duty as a KoH and play smash until my eyes bleed and my I can no longer move my fingers.
So responsible Dave <3

David2314

Joeofmars

Red

Cakeman

well probably (if anyone else is on :|) but i would want to see what records you guys set what accomplishments you've made and of course friend codes ;)
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Gwen Khan

I will still come here during that 2 and a half hour break between classes, other then that I will cut back on internet time to play SSBB

Kayo

i'll be here....i dont play videogames more than 5 hours a day. ;)

unless i'm with a friend :O
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Red

Quote from: KAOS on February 09, 2008, 08:01:17 AM
i'll be here....i dont play videogames more than 5 hours a day. ;)

unless i'm with a friend :O
You should. Because after hour 7, you start twitching and no one wants to be near you. You have to see the look on their face. Priceless!  :P

Eizweir

I'll probably be here, my brothers will hog the Wii.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

tibar7

i will be here only when my brother hogs the wii playing a game cube game even though he have a gamecube too. besides that u won't see me back here until i get bored of it which will take a while.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Michael227

jnfs2014

Yes, but for like 3 minutes gathering 411 on how to unlock. And friend codes.

tibar7

The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!