News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The general FF thread/links to specific discussions

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 27, 2010, 11:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Seeing as how we don't have a true official thread and could use one again this is the true official one for discussing say, what game was the best, where to start off with with the series, and so on.

For now, I shall link to each FF specific thread since they all are worthy of there own discussion threads.

FF7/VII
FF8/VIII
FF9/IX
FF13/XIII
FF Tactics Sub-Series
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

I love the  constants. I like the reused elements, aside from plot points.
For example:
The Prelude, The Prologue, the Chocobo theme, and the Victory Fanfare. When I hear these, they make me happy.
The names of Summons. Shiva, Ifrit, Ramuh, Odin, Bahamut, Alexander, Titan, Carbuncle...
Cid. Need I say more? <3

Night the Lucario

Don't forget Bigs and Wedge! And the number of people wielding weapons that are ridiculous in some fashion, whether swords much to large to actually use, soccer balls, LUTES(don't get me started on the instruments...), ect.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

How did I forget Biggs and Wedge? D:

The big/ridiculous weapon thing isn't too much of a constant to me. That's all video games and RPGs.

The Riddler

Bumping for discussion.
Another constant I enjoy is Gilgamesh. He's badass.

I also love references to the other games... in FF9 there are two references to FF7 and FF8.