News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Look at what I found

Started by Ridley, February 22, 2008, 08:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

From Ns2

Quote from the IGN interview- "No. There are no characters that can be unlocked via connecting to WiiConnect24 or interacting in that fashion. And I may be mistaken here, but the Wii doesn't have a hard drive -- it's a disc-based system -- so I don't think we'll be doing that, I don't think it's going to happen."

Quote from gonintendo.com regarding pay to play-"On top of that, it was confirmed that Nintendo will finally allow downloadable content for Wii games. This applies to disc-based games, WiiWare titles, and so on. The new content will be available for purchase through the games that feature DLC. Perhaps this will finally allow us to download songs for GHIII, and hopefully it will be in place by the time Rock Band is released on our platform."

Wow way to go Sakurai i really hope you feel stupid now. But i would love you forever if you just said that to get our hopes down so you can bring em to the ceiling when you announce dlcharacters. But until then, your stupid.

Wow.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

CuccoGuy

Are you kidding me? Way to go Sakurai. Great job.

Fell

Woah....Cool, but Sakurai.......woah....... :-[

Spongebob does not approve

Tupin

Wii Pay & Play wasn't created until after Sakurai started making the game.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Depster

Wii does too have a harddrive... how does he think we save our games?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Tupin

Quote from: Depster on February 22, 2008, 08:59:29 PM
Flash memory.

And only 216 MB at that. There are SD cards with more memory than that.

Depster

well i have a 2 gig SD card so i think i can take a few more characters

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 22, 2008, 09:04:38 PM
Quote from: Depster on February 22, 2008, 08:59:29 PM
Flash memory.

And only 216 MB at that. There are SD cards with more memory than that.
Yeah, there's at least 2 GB Micro SD cards, and those things are tiny, not to mention that regular SD cards are pretty small and the largest SD card is at least 8 GB. You think Nintendo could have put more memory in the Wii then what they did put in.
...̅̅̅

.:DL:.

As stated before, I think that started after Brawl was being made.

tibar7

it's as if everyone thinks that sakurai isn't doing dowloadable content just to make us hate him. there is a good reason. as darklink said they may have started brawl before it was started. maybe they have other things they're spending their money on. you can't criticize Nintendo for this one thing. remember if it weren't for them we wouldn't have vidoe games as good as this.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Tupin

Quote from: tibar7 on February 22, 2008, 10:04:40 PM
it's as if everyone thinks that sakurai isn't doing dowloadable content just to make us hate him. there is a good reason. as darklink said they may have started brawl before it was started. maybe they have other things they're spending their money on. you can't criticize Nintendo for this one thing. remember if it weren't for them we wouldn't have vidoe games as good as this.
And just think, this service will add more to every game on Wii.

Macawmoses