News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Who has brawl as we speak?

Started by ZACKMAN94, March 09, 2008, 08:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZACKMAN94

And even though there is like me and someonelse on (Triforceman22)(I think), some MIGHT get back from tournaments and then can post

SkyMyl

I MIGHT get it soon. At 4:30, I'll tell you.

ZACKMAN94

Java

ZACKMAN94

Quote from: Java_Java on March 09, 2008, 08:32:02 AM
Not yet. :(
When are you getting Brawl? I am getting mine March 18-20th. It is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait.

Mystic

Qsmash

My brother's gonna take me to get it in an hour.

Linkman

Java

Quote from: ZACKMAN94 on March 09, 2008, 08:33:43 AM
Quote from: Java_Java on March 09, 2008, 08:32:02 AM
Not yet. :(
When are you getting Brawl? I am getting mine March 18-20th. It is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait.
I'm hoping to have it before the end of the day.

Miiman56

Saraneth

I was going to get mine last night, but I got sick the morning before and now I have to wait.

Zovistograt

I got it...but my wifi's screwed up so I can't use that yet >.>

'course, there's always Classic, Events, and that fancy Subspace Emissary in the meantime :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Skye8600

IM PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW!!!
AHAHAA

Macawmoses

I denied two people from making a thread like this last night, I will do it again. I am sure you all have it, and the only way I want to see posts like "I have Brawl!" are with content. "Me." or "YAY" hardly counts as content, and all this does is promote +1's and the like on my board. Go elsewhere if post count and spam is what you want, you won't be staying on this board long.

Also, enjoy the game :)