News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Who's a good character I should try to master for Brawl?

Started by ZACKMAN94, March 09, 2008, 11:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZACKMAN94

I'm kind of thinking Trainer, but what do others think? Help really appriciated

DededeCloneChris

First, stop making so many threads, you're making mackormoses tired of locking them all.

Is your choice to see who.

Triforceman22

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 09, 2008, 11:05:37 AM
First, stop making so many threads, you're making mackormoses tired of locking them all.

You should be talking....XD

I suggest Ike.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Red

Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 09, 2008, 11:10:16 AM

I suggest Ike.
I have the game and almost have all the characters. I suggest Ike, [spoiler]Marth[/spoiler] PT and Pit. Metaknight is also good, as is Dedede. [spoiler]Luigi[/spoiler] is really good as well. [spoiler]Falco[/spoiler] is good as is every other character. They are all equally balanced. Bowser is  good too. You have to find the fighting style right for you.

Triforceman22

Quote from: RedSox on March 09, 2008, 11:15:49 AM

I suggest Ike.
I have the game and almost have all the characters. I suggest Ike, [spoiler]Marth[/spoiler] PT and Pit. Metaknight is also good, as is Dedede. [spoiler]Luigi[/spoiler] is really good as well. [spoiler]Falco[/spoiler] is good as is every other character. They are all equally balanced. Bowser is  good too. You have to find the fighting style right for you.

Is Sonic any good?

Red

Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 09, 2008, 11:16:50 AM

I suggest Ike.

Is Sonic any good?
Don't have him. XD.

Macawmoses

From my experience with the Demo, I know MK is an excellent choice, but weak. Really, it depends on your strategy. My hit and run tactics call for the likes of MK, Fox, or Pika, but if you are a heavy hitter, for instance, [spoiler]Ganon[/spoiler] has some power to him. It really comes down to preferences, but MK is easy to learn.....so at least try him out.

@Chris: I never get tired of locking threads

Triforceman22

Quote from: RedSox on March 09, 2008, 11:18:39 AM

I suggest Ike.

Is Sonic any good?
Don't have him. XD.

beat SSE nao.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: mackormoses on March 09, 2008, 11:21:07 AM
From my experience with the Demo, I know MK is an excellent choice, but weak. Really, it depends on your strategy. My hit and run tactics call for the likes of MK, Fox, or Pika, but if you are a heavy hitter, for instance, [spoiler]Ganon[/spoiler] has some power to him. It really comes down to preferences, but MK is easy to learn.....so at least try him out.

@Chris: I never get tired of locking threads
You're amazing. :O

Dawei

Someone who his high tier.

Not sure who those are as of now though.

HTA!

Macawmoses

Skye8600

I suggest Ike.

Is Sonic any good?
YES HE IS!!!

.:DL:.

From what I've played so far, MK seems to be the best if your strategy is mostly hit and run. (like Mack mentioned)

If you're into power, I would suggest DK.  He has very powerful attacks, but he's slow so be cautioned.

Mystic