News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

So, does anyones Brawl disk not work?

Started by LinkXLR, March 09, 2008, 02:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinkXLR

Mine doesn't work because my Wii can't read Double-layer discs, so I have to send it in for repairs. I'm really mad.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

King_Gamer28

Is there any home remedy to fix this, like blowing it out with a vacuum cleaner? We're going to try that - good call?

Macawmoses

Quote from: King_Gamer28 on March 09, 2008, 02:45:07 PM
Is there any home remedy to fix this, like blowing it out with a vacuum cleaner? We're going to try that - good call?
no, you are liable to cause more damage than you would fix. Gamefaqs has some home remedies, I advise you search there. DO NOT USE COMPRESSED AIR, OR MOVING AIR ABOVE WHAT YOUR BODY CAN CREATE!

King_Gamer28

Quote from: mackormoses on March 09, 2008, 02:57:53 PM
Quote from: King_Gamer28 on March 09, 2008, 02:45:07 PM
no, you are liable to cause more damage than you would fix. Gamefaqs has some home remedies, I advise you search there. DO NOT USE COMPRESSED AIR, OR MOVING AIR ABOVE WHAT YOUR BODY CAN CREATE!
Don't yell, we can hear you in the first place. IT'S AWFULLY RUDE. Thanks.

ThePowerOfOne

Nope. I just got it today (Well duh  :P)

But something like that happened to me when I put in MP3 for the first time. Something went wrong with the update...

King_Gamer28

Quote from: Phaze on March 09, 2008, 03:03:56 PM
Nope. I just got it today (Well duh  :P)

But something like that happened to me when I put in MP3 for the first time. Something went wrong with the update...
I actually ended up having to update my system anyways, but I don't think that was the problem in the first place.

DededeCloneChris

After inserting the game 12 times, it working fine now. What a relief!