News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Anyone else...

Started by HTA!, March 09, 2008, 02:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Having problems with Wi-Fi matches?
I am connected, I even watched in spectator...

But i can;t find anyone in random battles...

Depster

It takes a while, but I guess it's because there aren't many people yet.  Add me! 3050 7249 4136   What's yours?

EDIT: There won't be any of this, use pms or the floated thread, or you will notice a severe post count drop.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

HTA!

Quote from: Depster on March 09, 2008, 02:48:44 PM
It takes a while, but I guess it's because there aren't many people yet.  Add me! 3050 7249 4136   What's yours?

EDIT: There won't be any of this, use pms or the floated thread, or you will notice a severe post count drop.
?
I was asking a question... how would that result in a post count drop?
No, it eventually says i lost connection...

I'll try later...

Depster

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 09, 2008, 03:05:58 PM

?

I'll try later...
Oh ya, that's been happening to me, too, but idk why.  Friend matches work just fine though

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

HTA!

Quote from: Depster on March 09, 2008, 03:13:00 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 09, 2008, 03:05:58 PM

?

I'll try later...
Oh ya, that's been happening to me, too, but idk why.  Friend matches work just fine though
And spectator works just fine ;-;
I lost 20 coins on a MK vs. Ike.  :D

All I can think of is that the servers are having problem or something...

Nayrman

Nintendo is probably just having problems getting their serves straight with all the new activity they're going to be getting.
Of course spectator and friends work fine...since Spectator isn't any user input and friends is a specific console, not just randomly looking around.
I'll give 'em a day or two. If it's not up by the middle of the week then I'll be concerned

Macawmoses

HECTOR THE POST WAS AIMED AT DEPSTER.

HTA!

Macawmoses

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 09, 2008, 03:29:25 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 09, 2008, 03:24:27 PM
HECTOR THE POST WAS AIMED AT DEPSTER.

THANKS <3
Also, there is a general lack of matches right now. I have only found 3 matches in an hour online, so, it could be having trouble finding a suitable opponent.

FruitFlow

I'm having a problem as well
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Skye8600

same here. i guess something is wrong with the servers then...