News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

A hilarious idea for a Brawl Youtube series... XD

Started by X_Hero, March 22, 2008, 11:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Okay, I just came up with this out of nowhere. It's called "Waiting Room Paranoia". Basically, it shows moments of one of several friends and their waiting periods in the Wi-Fi waiting room. First, they would start to get curious about why they were waiting so long, then the paranoia would begin as they start wondering why Sandbag has eyes. Then it's all downhill from there as they start to get extremely paranoid and begin to say stuff, do stuff, etc. that seems... Well, paranoid. XD

Of course, I don't have anything to record any of it, and I don't have a Youtube account... Do any of you think that this might be a good series, or am I just babbling randomness? (I'd prefer the first one... XD)

Shujinco2

X_Hero

That's what I was thinking too...

Zelda: ... Why did they give that sandbag eyes? Oh well. ... *walks away a bit*

Sandbag: ... Because they can...

Zelda: What the?!

Sandbag: *silence*

Zelda: Did you just talk?! *walks closer*

Sandbag: *more silence*

Zelda: ... Oooookay... *walks away again*

Sandbag: ... Maybeh...

Zelda: GYAH!!! *jumps off stage* *appears right back in the center* ... Oh sh- *the match begins*

XD

X_Hero

Now, just a question... Would anyone happen to be able to record the screen in really high quality? Like I said, I don't have a way to record the footage... :-\

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: X_Hero on March 22, 2008, 12:27:08 PM
Now, just a question... Would anyone happen to be able to record the screen in really high quality? Like I said, I don't have a way to record the footage... :-\
Nobody here actually records videos in Youtube...except Ridley and Hector_The_Axe, but they record them in front of the TV. >_<

X_Hero

Well, dang... Then I don't know how I'm going to do this... DX

WiinolikePS3

I would be happy to do it, but I suck at editing videos, so I just stick with basic gameplay... srry...

Anyways, like Hector, I can only record standing in front of the TV.  :-X

X_Hero

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on March 22, 2008, 01:02:55 PM
I would be happy to do it, but I suck at editing videos, so I just stick with basic gameplay... srry...

Well, maybe that would work if the camera was positioned correctly... But then there would be the task of finding good voice actors... *sigh*

SkyMyl

Quote from: X_Hero on March 22, 2008, 01:05:26 PM

Well, maybe that would work if the camera was positioned correctly... But then there would be the task of finding good voice actors... *sigh*
*Opens mouth*
*Closes mouth*

I got nothing. Yes to the idea, but finding a way to lend my voice isn't easy. (That, and I hate my voice. It's been cracky for 3 years.)

Oren

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 22, 2008, 01:47:32 PM
Quote from: X_Hero on March 22, 2008, 01:05:26 PM

*Opens mouth*
*Closes mouth*

I got nothing. Yes to the idea, but finding a way to lend my voice isn't easy. (That, and I hate my voice. It's been cracky for 3 years.)
don't worry i hate my voice too

major tom

First, I thought "seems like a decent idea". Then I read this.
Quote from: X_Hero on March 22, 2008, 12:01:21 PM
Zelda: ... Why did they give that sandbag eyes? Oh well. ... *walks away a bit*
Sandbag: ... Because they can...
Zelda: What the?!
Sandbag: *silence*
Zelda: Did you just talk?! *walks closer*
Sandbag: *more silence*
Zelda: ... Oooookay... *walks away again*
Sandbag: ... Maybeh...
Zelda: GYAH!!! *jumps off stage* *appears right back in the center* ... Oh sh- *the match begins*
That doesn't sound funny at all :/

Rius

I can record high quality videos since all you have to do is record from input, but the DVD recorder is elsewhere. Doesn't sound all that funny though, I must admit. :-\

Jono2

you need a DVD recorder for high quality video.

if I had one of those, I'd be the current record holder for speed in Fable.

I do not have one.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen