News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

I need help with getting people from SSE *spoilers*

Started by ZACKMAN94, March 23, 2008, 11:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZACKMAN94

I need to get [spoiler]Jigglepuff[/spoiler], [spoiler]Wolf[/spoiler] [spoiler]Toon Link[/spoiler]. Is there a way to get them in SSE?   

Lotos

I was going to ask this question too.  I believe they said that the first one is in the swamp, I'm not sure of the others.

ssbmfan5

Yes.

[spoiler]Jigglypuff[/spoiler] -- Go to the level The Swamp (like Lotos said).  Progress through the level as normal until you get to the part where you're being shot through the cannons.  In between two of the cannons, there will be a door that wasn't there before.  Go through that and you'll fight [spoiler]Jigglypuff[/spoiler].  Beat her and you unlock.  If you lose, you have to start the whole level over again.

[spoiler]Toon Link[/spoiler] -- Go to the level The Forest (the first time you played as link and yoshi, if you can't find it).  Progress through the level as normal until you come to the first wave of primids.  Just after that there will be an elevating platform.  Get on that and it leads to a door that wasn't there before.  Go in, fight [spoiler]toon link[/spoiler], and if you beat him you'll unlock him.  If you lose, you have to start the whole level over again.

[spoiler]Wolf[/spoiler] -- Go to the level The Ruins (the first time you played as Pokemon Trained and Lucas, if that helps).  Progress through the level as normal until you get to the part where the platform lowers you into the abyss past all the crystal spikes.  Don't go in the first door.  Once you get to the bottom, there'll be a group of electric bowling balls (don't know the name).  Beat them, and a door will appear right above them.  Go in this door, and you'll fight [spoiler]Wolf[/spoiler]  Beat him and you'll unlock him.  Lose and you have to start over.  Just a note of warning:  The first two are easy opponents, but the third one is actually a challenge, and it takes a while to get to him, so... be prepared.
My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(

Triforce_Luigi

I know that to unlock Wolf, you must go to the Ruins stage. When you are being lowered into the pit, ignore the first door and keep going down. When you reach another door, enter. You will be taken to Lylat Cruise, where you will fight Wolf.

I don't know about the other two. But after you beat the SSE, you can unlock Jiggs by beating Event Match 20 (I think), and Toon Link by beating Classic with Link.

THEEVILSPERKY

From what I recall, none of them are in The Great Maze area so that should relieve you.

Beat SSE once and then extra doors will appear in a few levels that will start the battle to add them to your roster.

Just go through each level that is marked with a flag and find the hidden element.. be it trophy or CD or secret character.  You'll get them soon and easily enough that way.  Avoid gold doors unless you're sure you got the hidden element.  Beating a secret character will end the level though, not that that would be a problem. ~_^

Seems like other people have more exact details... no fun, explore for yourself!  I got 'em all without a guide.. guides take the fun outta it. D=
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Macawmoses

Question Answered Several Times.

As they said, there are many alternatives, the only issue is you MUST beat the SSE to unlock them (unless you go with vs. matches); and no matter what, you will have a showdown with them. If you go through the SSE to get them, and for some reason you lose the match, you have to do it again....be wary.

/thread