News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

How Guitar Hero DS is Controlled:

Started by Cakeman, April 17, 2008, 08:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cakeman

As many of you may know, Guitar Hero DS has been confirmed. This month Nintendp Power had screen shots! The way it will be controlled is:

Ok, you know the GBA slot i the DS, a rectangular thing goes in that slot and it has four buttons on it (sorry orange button lovers :( ) and you press the buttons the same way as the console systems. The buttons are the same size. To use the wammy bar, there is a picture of a guitar on the touch screen and you simply tap the whammy bar that is pictured on the screen.

Hope that cleared a few things up.

Don't know how good this will be though  :-\
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

sonicdude164

There's already a thread about this, and it's old news.

Zelda_Masta

yeah... unfortunatley, there prolly not gonna make a controller that fits in the old DS's GBA slot...

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case

sonicdude164

Quote from: Zelda_Masta on April 17, 2008, 10:37:18 PM
yeah... unfortunatley, there prolly not gonna make a controller that fits in the old DS's GBA slot...
It's already confirmed that the Guitar Grip will work with both DS phats and DS lites

Cakeman

Quote from: sonicdude164 on April 17, 2008, 11:31:53 AM
There's already a thread about this, and it's old news.
I know it's old news but I didn't know if any one posted that controls. So I posted them just in case ;)
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

...̅̅̅