JrDude

Quote from: Shujinco on April 05, 2008, 07:50:16 PM
Quote from: JrDude on April 05, 2008, 07:46:18 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 05, 2008, 07:44:18 PM
Quote from: JrDude on April 05, 2008, 07:43:20 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 05, 2008, 07:41:32 PM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on April 05, 2008, 07:39:22 PM
Back on a less disturbing subject...

How about an empty pokeball as an item?  It could be like this:  sometimes, when a pokeball appears and you throw it, no pokemon will come out.  This is because it is an empty pokeball, and you can throw it at someone to trap them, like a Yoshi's egg but lasts a bit longer and is smaller.

How 'bout rather than an empty POKEBALL, the item is a MASTER BALL. That way, you could differentiate between them. Obviously, the master ball will be rarer than the normal Pokeball, but when an opponent is trapped, they must use the Control Stick to escape. Another player can pick up the ball and hurl it off the stage, so you have to be quick!
It would have to be Ultra or Great ball, Master you can't escape from
How about it can be any other ball, and depending on which one shows up, it's harder to break out. Master Ball will be extremely rare. ;)
Or it could be a different kind of ball
'Cause like I said, Master Ball is impossible to escape from.
Yeah, but Captain Falcon doesn't have Falcon Punch in his games, so I'm pretty sure they could make a TINY exception!

He doesn't have Falcon Punch in F-Zero, does he? :-\
But the weird thing is
Master Ball IS in Pok?mon
[move][/move]
Dude .

Lotos

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on April 05, 2008, 02:04:34 PM
airwing parts. just like draggon but 4 pieces and you lock on to people

But the point of the Dragon is that you actually HAD to assemble it in Air Ride.

Quote from: Marth Xero on April 05, 2008, 02:05:03 PM
The "ball" from MSC, slowly charges up after more hits, the higher charge, the stronger attack.

I believe the ball in Brawl is one from Mario Strikers.  This sounds like it works differently though.

As for mine,

Hydra parts.  Same concept with collecting, but instead, it acts like a Venusaur would in Melee.  You get on, and you can't get damaged for 15 seconds while dealing damage to those who touch it.  The Hydra was the biggest Air-Ride machine in Kirby Air Ride, so it's like you're on a Metagross.

I'll comment on that flamethrower subject in a different post >_>

JrDude

Real Idea

Hydra (parts)

Do the same thing that you did with Dragoon, but when you get all 3 parts you aim and pick a spot, you come from the left side of the screen attacking all you your path and you stop where you aimed, don't aim off the battle field, you'll just die (it acts as if you did an ^B)
[move][/move]
Dude .