News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Awesome stage idea I came up with if you hate Ike.

Started by Daft Pink, April 06, 2008, 05:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

Make a big stage that has completely nothing in the middle. Then when he does his final smash, both Ike and his enemy will die. ;D

Dr.Hobo2

lol, I actually made a stage like that to see if that would happen when he did his FS. Me and my friends were laughing so hard when we found out that Ike would commit suicide everytime. :D

Daft Pink

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 06, 2008, 05:28:06 PM
lol, I actually made a stage like that to see if that would happen when he did his FS. Me and my friends were laughing so hard when we found out that Ike would commit suicide everytime. :D
I did that while using Ike and we both had 1 stock left. Then it went to sudden death. That had never happened to me. :O

Macawmoses

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 06, 2008, 05:21:37 PM
Make a big stage that has completely nothing in the middle. Then when he does it, both Ike and his enemy will die. ;D
when he does it? His FS I assume, but seriously, LOL.

Daft Pink

Quote from: mackormoses on April 06, 2008, 05:32:52 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 06, 2008, 05:21:37 PM
Make a big stage that has completely nothing in the middle. Then when he does it, both Ike and his enemy will die. ;D
when he does it? His FS I assume, but seriously, LOL.
Oh, sorry, I forgot to add that. But yeah, it is pretty funny.

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Avion-Finch

I actually tried to do this with yoshi's Island........it didnt work.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

SkyMyl

I killed Ike, Ganondorf, Game & Watch, King Dedede, and the 3 SF characters with it. ;D

Kilroy

Quote from: Avion-Finch on April 06, 2008, 06:03:45 PM
I actually tried to do this with yoshi's Island........it didnt work.
It worked for me because when most people do their final smash, the stage "slows down". So before Ike hit me, I had broken the bottom spinny blocks, and then when he did it, by the time that he had gotten down there, they were still passable, so it was a suicide XD
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Mutilator7

That would be funny if Ike died first and you won because your opponent got the smash ball lol

DededeCloneChris

Daft Pink

Quote from: Mutilator7 on April 09, 2008, 11:17:33 AM
That would be funny if Ike died first and you won because your opponent got the smash ball lol
No, they both die at the same time, sadly. :( When I did that, I learned that if you have to people with 1 stock left, and they die at the same time, it goes to sudden death.