News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Guitar Hero 4 Song List

Started by Apollo, June 14, 2008, 03:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

sonicdude164

This isn't official, it's just what a wishlist.

That being said, if that's what GH4's setlist looked like, that would be intercourse in amazing.

Custom

That is fanmade, not real. It looks.. Uhm... Kinda bleh if it was real >_>

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

GreatGonzales106

Plus I doubt they would put Walk This Way in two GH games.

Lotos

B?C's Don't Fear the Reaper as a Co-Op?  Madness.  Thankfully it's fake.

I'd also like some more Rage Against the Machine and Velvet Revolver.  Fall To Pieces would be very fun.  Rage needs that live Take the Power Back track from Live & Rare.

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: Lotos on June 14, 2008, 08:14:39 PM
B?C's Don't Fear the Reaper as a Co-Op?  Madness.  Thankfully it's fake.

I'd also like some more Rage Against the Machine and Velvet Revolver.  Fall To Pieces would be very fun.  Rage needs that live Take the Power Back track from Live & Rare.
I haven't heard too much of RATM, but Killing In The Name is one of my favorite songs in GH2.

Zovistograt

I can't wait to see what the wildcard "wth they put this in?!" song will be.  Trogdor, TTFaF (seriously, I didn't expect it to be officially in the game), and now what?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Thirdkoopa

Hmm, nice GH4 wishlist, hopefully thie 'Wildcard' As zovi stated comes out well, I just wonder what It will be...

Eh, I guess this still leaves speculation for GH4's songlist?
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on June 16, 2008, 07:42:02 PM
Hmm, nice GH4 wishlist, hopefully thie 'Wildcard' As zovi stated comes out well, I just wonder what It will be...

Yeah, but the confirmed bands I've heard so far are The Police, Van Halen, The Eagles, Linkin Park, Sublime, and Blink 182. Some of those I'm not 100% sure of, though. Unofficial sources, etc.

sonicdude164

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on June 17, 2008, 10:06:34 AM

Yeah, but the confirmed bands I've heard so far are The Police, Van Halen, The Eagles, Linkin Park, Sublime, and Blink 182. Some of those I'm not 100% sure of, though. Unofficial sources, etc.
Actually in a recent leak, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Korn, System of a Down, Ozzy Osbourne, Interpol, and Muse were confirmed.

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: sonicdude164 on June 17, 2008, 11:31:53 AM
Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on June 17, 2008, 10:06:34 AM

Actually in a recent leak, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Korn, System of a Down, Ozzy Osbourne, Interpol, and Muse were confirmed.
Wow, that's a lot of good music there.

PsychoYoshi

Linkin Park? SoAD? Korn? Bleh. They need to stop with the overrated crap and put something good in like Satriani, more EJ, or Frank Zappa.

I will be very happy if the rumor about more Hendrix is true, though, especially if it's Axis Bold as Love or Purple Haze. And speaking of which, ABaL would be a good song for an encore if John Mayer was a boss, being that he did a cover of it.

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on June 17, 2008, 12:07:48 PM
Linkin Park? SoAD? Korn? Bleh. They need to stop with the overrated crap and put something good in like Satriani, more EJ, or Frank Zappa.

I will be very happy if the rumor about more Hendrix is true, though, especially if it's Axis Bold as Love or Purple Haze. And speaking of which, ABaL would be a good song for an encore if John Mayer was a boss, being that he did a cover of it.
I hadn't heard of Muse before GH3, and they're pretty good.

sonicdude164

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on June 17, 2008, 01:46:59 PM

I hadn't heard of Muse before GH3, and they're pretty good.
Go listen to more of their songs. (Hysteria is good)

Silverhawk79

Lol, John Mayer.
Anyways, I like SoaD and all, but...none of their songs really have very complex guitar work in them. Maybe Chop Suey at some parts, but I dunno.