Started by Java, June 25, 2008, 04:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

WiiGuy

cool!!

I think i might be getting this instead of New super mario bros (not the rumored one)

guido123

ya looks pretty cool i was wondering if they had a older version of sluggers i think i remember seeing it some where

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

thunderhero4

Quote from: guido123 on June 27, 2008, 02:27:56 PM
ya looks pretty cool i was wondering if they had a older version of sluggers i think i remember seeing it some where
a, it was called Mario Superstar baseball for the gamecube. Kenan was obsessed with that game and built his own baseball bats to play "Mario baseball" in his neighbors yard! Im good at it! :D

Nayrman

No thanks...I'm tired of Mario offshoots. If Nintendno spent HALF as much time making REAL mario games as they do the spinoffs we'd get a lot more good mario games.
And too many stupid minor/annoying characters. At least K.Rool is FINALLY in something again X_X;;

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on June 27, 2008, 04:13:32 PM
No thanks...I'm tired of Mario offshoots. If Nintendno spent HALF as much time making REAL mario games as they do the spinoffs we'd get a lot more good mario games.
And too many stupid minor/annoying characters. At least K.Rool is FINALLY in something again X_X;;
If they make a spinoff good, then I have no problems with it, but I would be cool to get a platformer instead :)

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 27, 2008, 04:17:32 PM
If they make a spinoff good, then I have no problems with it, but I would be cool to get a platformer instead :)
Rather have platformers because those are actually the good games. If I want a baseball game, I'll play MLB. If I want a soccer game I'll play FIFA... X_X;;

Java

Quote from: Nayrman on June 27, 2008, 04:21:34 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 27, 2008, 04:17:32 PM
Rather have platformers because those are actually the good games. If I want a baseball game, I'll play MLB. If I want a soccer game I'll play FIFA... X_X;;
I disagree.
Although I think we need more platformers, I love the spin-offs.
They bring a fresh, new take on real sports and you can play whenever you want.

We do need more than one Mario platformer per generation. That's just cruel...

For now I'd rather Nintendo start working on another platformer and sometime later release tennis. Just back off the spin-offs for a little bit.

Doodle

I'm so getting this game. :)
For some reason I like Mario baseball games better than normal baseball games... :P
YEAH