News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

a little something i noticed in WW

Started by Nobody, July 13, 2008, 07:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobody

Anyone else notice that medli and makar's names combined are "Medley maker?" This seems kind of intentional to me.......especially considering the title song is a medley of the 2 songs they play.

I've never heard anyone else comment on this before.......

and on an unrelated note, Oni Link is effing awesome.

thunderhero4

No I didnt notice that :|

And Makar was the freakin coolest support character (besides Linebeck) in any Zelda game.

And did you know that they resemble characters from previous games?

Nobody

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 13, 2008, 08:18:03 PM

And Makar was the freakin coolest support character (besides Linebeck) in any Zelda game.

Now that you mention it, Medli kinda looks like malon to me. Makar......I don't know.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Nobody on July 13, 2008, 08:19:43 PM

Now that you mention it, Medli kinda looks like malon to me. Makar......I don't know.
The Sprout of the Great Deku Tree = Makar.

Nobody

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on July 13, 2008, 08:25:39 PM
Quote from: Nobody on July 13, 2008, 08:19:43 PM

The Sprout of the Great Deku Tree = Makar.
hm, I was actually just thinking the deku tree thing from MM that was the butler's son. his eyes were lopsided like makar's.......

Tupin

I thought the Koroks were the Kokiri transformed by the flood.

You know, like how the Ritos are the Zoras.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nobody

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 13, 2008, 08:40:41 PM
I thought the Koroks were the Kokiri transformed by the flood.

You know, like how the Ritos are the Zoras.
they are, who said they weren't?

guido123

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

Neerb

It is possible that Rito existed before the flood.  After all, PH showed that Zoras are still around after the flood.

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on July 19, 2008, 09:36:10 AM
It is possible that Rito existed before the flood.  After all, PH showed that Zoras are still around after the flood.
There were no Zoras in PH, just scales of them...
Scales could have been passed on...

Neerb

The fish-people with swords and shields were Zoras.  They were simply made to be more similar to the Zoras from the old games:  bad-guys whose faces look like swamp monsters instead of OoT or TP merpeople.  The PH Zoras could even shoot fireballs, just like the Zoras from old games!  Apparently, being uglier makes the Zoras meaner.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on July 21, 2008, 07:15:01 PM
The fish-people with swords and shields were Zoras.  They were simply made to be more similar to the Zoras from the old games:  bad-guys whose faces look like swamp monsters instead of OoT or TP merpeople.  The PH Zoras could even shoot fireballs, just like the Zoras from old games!  Apparently, being uglier makes the Zoras meaner.
Actually, I read something about the evil Zoras being a different species. "Zolas" or something.