News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I Got Sonic Rush Yesterday... HELP ME!

Started by JrDude, August 08, 2008, 07:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Ok, this game was fun, but I expected much more. I hate how Sonic's and Blaze's levels are EXACTLY the same (minus the spinny thing to get a Chaos Emerald). I also hate how the storylines have nothing to do with each other, *Sonic's Story* "Shut up Blaze, your tired and I'm gonna beat Eggman Nega!" *Blaze's Story* "OMG a letter from Eggman? Blaze has to go save Cream alone?"

But enough about my complaints. Can someone help me with the last Chaos Emerald? It's too intercourse ing hard, the best I could do was 120ish rings out of 160... And that took like 40 tries... AND I still have to get past the other half that I haven't seen yet... HELP PLEASE!
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

Um, suck less? D:
Also, it bothered me how all of Sonic's and Blaze's battles ended the same way.
Sonic/Blaze: *pithy one-liner*
Eggman: aaaaaa spinning into oblivion blargh i'll get you next tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

Nayrman

At least Sonic and Blaze play differently enough...

There are no tricks to the last Chaos Emerald....you just have to get better at it. The one thing I found helpful is launching off the halfpipe to avoid mines is a good idea at certain locations.

shadowmarioguy

I HATED getting that Chaos Emerald.  The trick is to keep trying to get the pattern of avoiding mines while collecting rings.  Eventually your hands will pick up the right motion.  Try not to play for too long, though.  Take a break, get a good night's sleep, and play again tomorrow.  You'll play much better if you're mind is clear.  Right now, you're probably so frustrated you can hardly see straight, let alone get the chaos emerald.   :P  I took a break from Sonic Rush after failing that level several times.  The next day I tried again and beat it on my third try.  Good luck!  ;)