News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Brawl official tier list v 1.0

Started by Dawei, September 01, 2008, 02:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

It's my job to bring Lucas' greatness back again!

Nayrman

Quote from: Byte on September 09, 2008, 05:44:35 PM
Bowser above Luigi?

Madness.

Is the only reason that Ness/Lucas are so low because of the stupid chain grab? If so, even though it's true, I hate seeing such amazing characters so low because people have to be asses and just mash Z or whatever you have grab set to.
and their recoveries are still ridiculously easy to kill themselves.
Underneath a stage they are SCREWED and you can still be an ass and jump in front of Ness's up B X_X;;

Kilroy

Quote from: Nayrman on September 09, 2008, 05:48:38 PM
Bowser above Luigi?

Madness.

Is the only reason that Ness/Lucas are so low because of the stupid chain grab? If so, even though it's true, I hate seeing such amazing characters so low because people have to be asses and just mash Z or whatever you have grab set to.
Underneath a stage they are SCREWED and you can still be an ass and jump in front of Ness's up B X_X;;
Which could possibly screw you over if your recovery sucks enough.

Once you get the hang of PK Thunder, it isn't that hard to recover. Why you would be under the stage is beyond me :P
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Byte on September 09, 2008, 05:50:31 PM
Bowser above Luigi?

Madness.

Once you get the hang of PK Thunder, it isn't that hard to recover. Why you would be under the stage is beyond me :P
He may have a reason, give me an example of how Ness or Lucas got under the stage Nayrman.

Cornwad

Bowser above Luigi?

Madness.

Bowser is actually pretty good if you devote your life to him and you don't come up against Dedede :P
The one thing that really annoys me is how high Ike is :D

Oh, and PK Thunder really isn't a good recovery. I love to spike people when they're using it though ;D

@Wiiboychris:
Because DK reverse cargo threw them under FD at less than 50% :P

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on September 09, 2008, 05:52:32 PM
Quote from: Byte on September 09, 2008, 05:50:31 PM
Bowser above Luigi?

Madness.

He may have a reason, give me an example of how Ness or Lucas got under the stage Nayrman.
Back airs have fairly horizontal hitback, so that's a possibility. ANd it's still easy to jump in front of Ness's PK Thunder

HTA!

Ness and Lucas get destroyed in competitive play, chain grab adds to that.
Their recovery is "meh" especially Ness and easy to gimp if you really wanted to.
Smash attacks are slow and therefore hard to kill with even though they have insane power.

Standard special is mostly useless because it can be interrupted by projectiles.
Recovery Down B is also mainly useless because when caught in a chain of projectiles (lets say lasers) it takes too much start up to catch any subsequent beams before your hit again. D:

Daft Pink

I knew from the beginning that Meta Knight would be great. :) Especially when you learn to use his Dimensional Cape properly. (Not from the glitch)

Ridley

Quote from: Daft Pink on September 16, 2008, 05:52:23 PM
I knew from the beginning that Meta Knight would be great. :) Especially when you learn to use his Dimensional Cape properly. (Not from the glitch)

You mean D.I.C.K.?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

Quote from: Ridley on September 16, 2008, 05:53:14 PM
Quote from: Daft Pink on September 16, 2008, 05:52:23 PM

You mean D.I.C.K.?
He said not from the glitch....
The Dimensional Cape isn't THAT great without the glitch....but Metaknight is still the character than needs to be blatantly nerfed next game. X_X

DocEtte_2020

Thats cause it's the easiest game ever made i just mash the b and a button till i win <.< god i want fable 2 to come out already.

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

Eizweir

Quote from: DocNess on September 17, 2008, 03:35:50 PM
Thats cause it's the easiest game ever made i just mash the b and a button till i win <.< god i want fable 2 to come out already.
Go play someone here, I'll be interested in the results.
I don't think Falcon should be the worst character... But then I can't think of anyone worse than him. >:(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

QingXin

There's a reason I never use Metaknight... I just think it requires no skill to play as him. He is overly broken, despite his light weight.

Attacks are blindingly quick, has insane killers, has a multi jump, the ability to glide twice, small body, and such high priority :| :|

*disappears for another month*

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: QingXin on September 20, 2008, 12:01:03 PM
There's a reason I never use Metaknight... I just think it requires no skill to play as him. He is overly broken, despite his light weight.

Attacks are blindingly quick, has insane killers, has a multi jump, the ability to glide twice, small body, and such high priority :| :|

And that's why you used him on Playat's match...

JrDude

Quote from: wiiboychris on September 20, 2008, 09:37:36 PM
Quote from: QingXin on September 20, 2008, 12:01:03 PM

And that's why you used him on Playat's match...
Wow, I didn't know that using a character in a single match meant anything.
"never" is an exaggeration genius.
[move][/move]
Dude .