News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Sonic is in!

Started by Viewtifulboy, October 10, 2007, 05:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

Everyone didn't think he'd make it in, but he did!  I guess this means they're announcing non-nintendo characters now :D.  And you know what that means.  Viewtiful Joe! :robotveryhappy:

Ridley

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on October 10, 2007, 05:49:44 AM
Everyone didn't think he'd make it in, but he did!  I guess this means they're announcing non-nintendo characters now :D.  And you know what that means.  Viewtiful Joe! :robotveryhappy:

I wouldn't mind.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Viewtifulboy

Wouldn't mind?  I'd be overjoyed!

starfoxsonic

i would HATE him but sonic pwns

MasterSword

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on October 10, 2007, 05:49:44 AM
I think that a megaman character(MegaMan, X, Zero, EXE) will make it in before Viewtiful Joe will.
after all, the megaman series is Capcoms pride and joy.

Ridley

Quote from: starfoxsonic on October 10, 2007, 09:32:41 AM
i would HATE him but sonic pwns

Whats wrong with Joe? He is cool
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Sgt.Chilly

I don't believe it!

It's so weird seeing him in Brawl!

Am I dreaming because something is surreal.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: RedMage on October 10, 2007, 10:04:49 AM
I don't believe it!

yeah, he and snake just don't "fit in" with the rest of the game, this is Smash for Nintendo characters not for and video game characters

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Bizzaro Invader Andy on October 10, 2007, 10:11:42 AM
I don't believe it!

yeah, he and snake just don't "fit in" with the rest of the game, this is Smash for Nintendo characters not for and video game characters

I like Snake and Sonic.  They fit it in fine in a game featuring an Anthropomorphic yellow lightning rat and an Italian Hero who's a certified plumber.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Bizzaro Invader Andy on October 10, 2007, 10:11:42 AM
I don't believe it!

Well, your thoughts about the matter are part of the minority who wishes SSBB was nothing
but Nintendo All Stars...

The creator of SSBB is giving it's fans what they want (The majority) that is....

So yes, Snake and now Sonic, obviously makes A TON more people happy then being disappointed.