News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

A Few Sonic Questions.

Started by jnfs2014, February 15, 2009, 01:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

1. Do you think Tails should be in his Tornado or on foot?
2. Do you think Eggman/Robotnik should be a playable character?
3. Do you think that there should be HUB worlds?
4. Should the story be individual characters like SA1 or Team like SA2?
5. Online Chao Garden?
6. If Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Eggman, Amy, and an E-series robot were the characters, and Amy was neutral, Sa/K/T were Hero, and S/Egg/E-series were Dark, should the E-series be Flying type? Or do you *gulp*, think that Rouge should be in the game?
7. New character?
8. Should there be different stages for all of the characters?

Nayrman

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on February 15, 2009, 01:56:00 PM
1. Do you think Tails should be in his Tornado or on foot?
2. Do you think Eggman/Robotnik should be a playable character?
3. Do you think that there should be HUB worlds?
4. Should the story be individual characters like SA1 or Team like SA2?
5. Online Chao Garden?
6. If Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Eggman, Amy, and an E-series robot were the characters, and Amy was neutral, Sa/K/T were Hero, and S/Egg/E-series were Dark, should the E-series be Flying type? Or do you *gulp*, think that Rouge should be in the game?
7. New character?
8. Should there be different stages for all of the characters?
On foot, no, no they're bad, depends on the story, yes, no rouge, hell no, depends on the game

Triforceman22

1. I like both. As long as the controls aren't intercourse ed up/ unresponsive...
2. No. villains should be bosses/final bosses only.
3. yes. I find them pretty cool.
4. I would say half individual, half teamed.
5. YES
6. E-series
7. We have enough, thank you very much.  D=
8. Yes. Playing the same level over and over gets boring....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

bluaki

1. On foot. If I want robot gameplay, there are robot characters for that (E-102 > E-123). Tornado in flight form can be a minigame sort of thing, though.
2. Yeah.
3. Yes, but they should be optional while playing through the story and should coexist with a stage select screen to allow either way.
4. Depends on the story itself. I'd guess individual characters, although I like SA2's story better than SA1.
5. YES YES YES. Of course, other new chao features are expected as well if/when they return.
6. ...they don't even need hero/dark/neutral or speed/flying/power categorizations. And I don't want Rouge.
7. Nah, they should revive one of their many long-abondoned characters if they want more characters in a game.
8. I think the storyline play should not have any stages repeat between the characters, but after finishing the story the player unlocks the ability to play the characters in some non-native stages.

Shujinco2

1. Foot
2. Never
3. ????
4. One character at a time.
5. Duh.
6. No Rouge. Instead, GROUNDER!
7. Old Character. (GROUNDER!)
8. Yes. Sonic =/=  Tails, and as such, Sonic level =/= Tails level