News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

9/9/99

Started by Tupin, September 04, 2009, 07:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: Bluaki on September 10, 2009, 12:16:51 AM
I don't play many non-Sonic Sega games, so I don't know about the other ones, but I will say that I think the two Dreamcast Sonic games were the only actually good 3D Sonic games. I never played the original versions much; rather, their remakes.

I never used a Dreamcast before myself (as far as I can remember, I haven't even seen one live), but those two remade-on-GCN Dreamcast games are among my favorite Gamecube games. Being only 6 at the time, I was just starting to get into video games and played the systems presented to me which were SNES, Gameboy Color, and N64. I didn't even know about the not-so-mainstream systems like Dreamcast then.
Wasn't Sonic Adventure Battle 2 originally for this system? I've never played Dreamcast :( (maybe once), but I have SAB2 for the Gamecube, and I must say that it's epic, awesome, cool, etc. It's still one of my favorite Nintendo/Sega games. It's just... CRAZY GOOD.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Nayrman

yes SA2 was for the Dreamcast. I think it was SEGA's last foray into their console a few years before officially calling it quits.

The only real difference is that SA2 for Dreamcast didn't have as much multiplayer stuff (no big loss honestly).

Shujinco2

Don't forget MvC2 and Jet Grind Radio.

Allegretto

The dreamcast is just a wonderful system. It is highly underappriciated in the general public  :|. Still a wonderful console. Might have to go buy one to celebrate the anniversary in my own way :3

Mystic

Crazy Taxi is one of the greatest games ever. Really should make a new version.

Theipaz

I still need to buy a dream cast, i borrowed one from my friend in 2000 and loved it
Dying is easy, Living is the hard part.