News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Good news for NMH

Started by Macawmoses, September 22, 2009, 12:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote1UP: You mentioned once that No More Heroes 2 would be the last game in the series on Wii. Have you done any experiments on what it might be like on another platform, especially with the new motion controllers that have been announced for other systems?

GS: Actually, I answered differently, and it may have been misinterpreted. What I wanted to say was, looking at the Wii, I think No More Heroes 2 will probably be the last iteration for this current platform. But there's probably going to be a "Wii 2" or other next-gen system from Nintendo at some point, so I was saying that I would want to do another game in the series on the next Nintendo platform.

I want to continue the No More Heroes series, but I've finished the story for Travis. It's completely finished in No More Heroes 2. So I want to think of a different story -- a different character, or something like that within the series -- starting on the next Nintendo platform.

Furthermore...

Quote1UP: Alright, this is a question everybody in the media has to ask every developer now, but, what's your general opinion of the new motion controllers from Sony and Microsoft?

GS:... I think they're good. [Laughs] It's fun, because you have to think of new stuff.

1UP: Well, I don't know what to think exactly, either.

GS: I think it's good to have new technology like that. Right now, for the Wii, there's No More Heroes. I think it would be best if I had one series for Natal, and another for the Sony controller -- a different series for each system.
[/quote]

If you don't think that is good news...gtfo.

Basically, NMH stays Nintendo. Travis is done D: And Nintendo likely won't see the titles he makes fo 360/PS3.

Frankly, I have to say one thing. Fuck. Yeah.

Doodle

I have yet to play NMH. Maybe I should pick it up one of these days.
YEAH