News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Best Item Ever

Started by SkyMyl, March 28, 2010, 11:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

...all right, I'm getting the joke out of the way before I get to the point.

With that done, what's your favorite item in the Smash series? Between all of the games, which item is your absolute favorite? For me, it's between the Cracker Launcher and Mr. Saturn. (Pwaaaah.) Cracker Launcher is everything I love about explosive weapons, and Mr. Saturn is a recurring joke between my brothers and I.

Thirdkoopa

Team Healer - One of the few that actually requires strategy and is entertaining. I just wish it were a more accurate ammount much like how the heart heals by all while the maximum potato heals by 100% (Something like that)
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

StarWindWizard7

I was always fond of the Warp-Stars.
^____^

Shujinco2

Flipper
Especially when you get a low percentage person stuck in the corner. :P

Java

I've always loved Pokeballs and Assist Trophies.
Sometimes I play games and turn just those items on high, just for the entertainment.

The Riddler

Baseball Bat. So simple, yet so effective.
Also, Pokeballs and Assist Trophies.

I'm pretty fond of the Smash Ball, though. Everyone seems to hate it but I think it's fun making a mad dash to get it.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Detective Conan on July 03, 2010, 01:39:27 PM
Baseball Bat. So simple, yet so effective.
Also, Pokeballs and Assist Trophies.

I'm pretty fond of the Smash Ball, though. Everyone seems to hate it but I think it's fun making a mad dash to get it.
Weird, I thought everyone made a mad dash for every item. :P

The Riddler

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on July 03, 2010, 02:20:09 PM
Weird, I thought everyone made a mad dash for every item. :P
Not like they do the Smash Ball. When that thing pops up, people no longer attack each other and rush for it.

JrDude

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on March 28, 2010, 11:13:02 AM
Team Healer - One of the few that actually requires strategy and is entertaining. I just wish it were a more accurate ammount much like how the heart heals by all while the maximum potato heals by 100% (Something like that)
In SSE (I think) and All Star Mode, Heart heals all your health, in regular matches Heart heals 100 damage, while Maximum Tomato heals 50 damage. Unless you mean the "%" as damage, % isn't really involved.
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Melee's baseball bat. Easy to use, hard to master.

Okay really not THAT hard to master, but you get the point. :P

Yugi

Personally, I love the motion sensor bomb. Even though sometimes I forget where I threw them. Most of the time however, I'm pretty good with them, especially during four player matches. I tend to wait till everyone is busy, then sneak off to the side, throw it, and just wait for someone to explode. =D

Depster

I'm torn between the pokeball and the SSB64 baseball bat.  It hit so much harder in N64...

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Depster on July 08, 2010, 09:02:36 AM
I'm torn between the pokeball and the SSB64 baseball bat.  It hit so much harder in N64...
Not to mention the ungodly long swing time.
The melee one was perfect, this one is just nerfed out.

Mystic

Light

Beam sword. Throw. Run. Catch. Rinse. Repeat.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.