News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Wanted: N64 games

Started by Zero, April 27, 2010, 08:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Bought Perfect Dark, THPS2, Mario Kart 64, Mickey Speedway USA, NFL Blitz, and Diddy Kong Racing today.

Most of these I got for like 3 bucks, except MK64 was like 15.

Allegory

Gauntlet legends is a good game, that is the only one I can think of though.

Zero

Quote from: Allegory on May 20, 2010, 06:14:18 PM
Gauntlet legends is a good game, that is the only one I can think of though.

Is it? I never played it. My play n trade has it in a case for 10 bucks. Should I buy or no?

Allegory

I stole mine from a friend and I thought it was a good game, it also has a multiplayer option.
Buying it is a choice you might want to make after playing it, it's fun (my other friend borrowed it for a month and played it nonstop) but it depends on the kind of game your into.

Allegory

Quote from: Zero on May 20, 2010, 06:17:37 PM
Is it? I never played it. My play n trade has it in a case for 10 bucks. Should I buy or no?

I would try and find it cheaper

Zero

Amazon has it for 7 bucks, and with shipping it'd be about 11. So I think I'll go with the 10 dollar option.

Allegory

That'll work well, hope you like it, it really is fun. ^_^

The Riddler

Gauntlet Legends was good. I wish I had it.

Can I also suggest getting Pilotwings? :3

Zero

I never played Pilotwings 64, but from the gameplay footage I've seen it looks incredibly slow. My play n trade has it for 5 bucks so I'll get it if its actually good.

Lotos

I know you already have them on your list, but Mario Parties 1 and 2 are good games.  Is Mario Party 3 any good?  I know after at least playing the first two, I thought that Mario Party 4 for the Gamecube sucked.

Zero

3 is arguably the best in the series, which is why I made it my priority out of the three.

The RPG-like Dual mode and maps are pretty awesome, so are a lot of the mini games.

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Lotos on June 06, 2010, 06:40:31 AM
I know you already have them on your list, but Mario Parties 1 and 2 are good games.  Is Mario Party 3 any good?  I know after at least playing the first two, I thought that Mario Party 4 for the Gamecube sucked.

If 3 isn't the best, it's darn near close. The only major issue with 3 are a couple of the Game Guy mini-games which force you to wager all of your coins, usually in a double-or-nothing scenario (Lucky Sevens and the one where you bet on Chain Chomps eating cake aren't bad, as you usually win provided you play it safe and don't get greedy, but the Roulette and, worse, MAGIC BOXES will be the cause of many expletives on your behalf).

Lotos

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on June 08, 2010, 11:37:57 AM
If 3 isn't the best, it's darn near close.

I've seen a cousin play it for a little while in some practice mode or something.  So it would be worth it if I were to find one and pick it up?