News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Rules and Posting Regulations.

Started by StarWindWizard7, May 08, 2010, 09:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

All right, this die hard board on NSFCD hasn't gotten the love it's gotten when Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out, HOWEVER, despite this boards lack of activity it's still a board where people can come here and talk about all their Smash Experiences.

It being Online or against friends and family. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Super Smash Bros. in general) has an infinite amount of replay value and is Never the same every time your in the mood to play it.

For those to this very day, still play SSB's this board will always be here for you, to discuss, debate and to dream/hope that Nintendo will bring another NEW Super Smash Bros. Game to our homes.

Because of this, I'm going to update the rules.

1. No bumping old threads. (If you see a thread that peaks your interest that you want to post in but it's very old, PM me or another MOD and let them know about it). We can at the very least delete the old thread so you can make a new/More updated version of that thread.

2. If you want to issue a challenge to anybody here (who may visit this board), please do so in the SSBB Search/Challenge Discussion Thread. It's there for a Reason.

3. All threads/posts are subjected to deletion/Edits by any Mod/Admin.

4. ALL discussion of Super Smash Bros. will go on this board and no where else on NSFCD.

If you have any questions, let me know.
If you want to issue a tournament, let me know and I'll Float the tournament thread so it'll be easily seen by everybody.

Keep Smashing!

Kenneth L. Hyde a.k.a. StarWindWizard7 (Mr. Star)